Official Bburago stores/sites

sid41299

Disciple
I'm looking to buy two F1 models from Bburago, and there seem to be a number of sites that sell Bburago models, but who are legit, and who can be trusted, and who prices them fairly? Alternatively, is there any other way I can get a diecast model of the "1000th GP Edition" Mugello GP SF1000 (maroon Ferrari) and the "Thank You Honda" Turkish GP RB16B (white Red Bull)?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Unfortunately, for the last few years (thanks to some ban/bis certification issue) scale model/diecast toys are hoarded by scalpers and sold at a premium.

You can check with KarznDollz, Toys-India, ScaleArts, and Sarvamshop. They stock Bburago models, and prices are usually high, sometimes 3x,5x, and even 10x markup.

Alternative options, Facebook groups, offline meets, eBay US, and HLJ.

Unfortunately, for the last few years (thanks to some ban/bis certification issue) scale model/diecast toys are hoarded by scalpers and sold at a premium.

You can check with KarznDollz, Toys-India, ScaleArts, and Sarvamshop. They stock Bburago models, and prices are usually high, sometimes 3x,5x, and even 10x markup.

Alternative options, Facebook groups, offline meets, eBay US, and HLJ.
Is it the same as the HotWheels issue? I was an avid collector before COVID and I'm blindingly mad that fakes have already saturated the market. Most of HotWheels' sales came from people just wanting to buy something decent for kids, so even if Mattel did come back into the market I doubt they could compete. I also don't know what exactly the issue is but I get so sad and angry every time I think of it, terrible mismanagement

The only brands you can get at their MRP are Majorette as they are BIS certified and Matchbox cars.

Hotwheels were impacted the most. Most stores now sell those plastic tracks and some models like batmobile or alienmobile. Pre-covid times, you could buy a lot of nice models at MRP anythere including groceries shops like reliance mart or big bazaar.

Now it is limited to scalpers who thinks they are doing collectors a favor with their high pricing in name of duties and taxes.

Example: A Suzuki SS80 (Maruti 800) in 1/64 use to cost about Rs700, if you throw in another 1500 (shipping+customs+taxes) its no where close to 5k they are demanding for it. In a recent collector meet, I saw them sold at 10k!

Seller here
1677666914285.png

HLJ
1677666960000.png

The only brands you can get at their MRP are Majorette as they are BIS certified and Matchbox cars.

Hotwheels were impacted the most. Most stores now sell those plastic tracks and some models like batmobile or alienmobile. Pre-covid times, you could buy a lot of nice models at MRP anythere including groceries shops like reliance mart or big bazaar.

Now it is limited to scalpers who thinks they are doing collectors a favor with their high pricing in name of duties and taxes.

Example: A Suzuki SS80 (Maruti 800) in 1/64 use to cost about Rs700, if you throw in another 1500 (shipping+customs+taxes) its no where close to 5k they are demanding for it. In a recent collector meet, I saw them sold at 10k!

Seller here
View attachment 161836

HLJ
View attachment 161837
Matchbox is good for a HotWheels collector lke me, as they are more or less the same molds, and even if not they are still quite well built 1:64 scale licensed diecasts. But I never had them a lot in Vizag, and now with the fake HotWheels I see them even less.

Any kind of scalpers should go straight to hell. Don't pass go, don't collect 200, straight into the can

India is massively hit due to that chinese ban thing which made way for this BIS B**sht certification thing. India isn't considered as a huge diecast toy market. Hotwheels and other cos. hardly bother but many die cast members collectively approached majorette/matchbox directly and were able to convince them for getting BIS complaint and now we are getting something from them.

Personally I'm not a hotwheels guy but a huge fan of openable stuff and hot wheels got nothing except fancy graphics. Hot wheels RLC thing is a sheer crap. Who pays 25-30k for an RLC tony car which only got a mere openable hood or door ? These RLC fans are totally like those iphone kids who will sell kidneys or get personal loans to buy a tony toy! JOKE!
Diecast fans in India worship Hotwheels like Sun god!
They are happy to point fingers at other brands wrt faults/design flaws etc.

Hence I prefer Majorette and Tomicas first which are totsally worthy and vfm too. THeir premium line-ups are also vfm compared to Cold wheels! Yes I do have 100s of hot wheels too..

The above mentioned sites are good but prices have shot like anything.

Last edited:
India is massively hit due to that chinese ban thing which made way for this BIS B**sht certification thing. India isn't considered as a huge diecast toy market. Hotwheels and other cos. hardly bother but many die cast members collectively approached majorette/matchbox directly and were able to convince them for getting BIS complaint and now we are getting something from them.

Personally I'm not a hotwheels guy but a huge fan of openable stuff and hot wheels got nothing except fancy graphics. Hot wheels RLC thing is a sheer crap. Who pays 25-30k for an RLC tony car which only got a mere openable hood or door ? These RLC fans are totally like those iphone kids who will sell kidneys or get personal loans to buy a tony toy! JOKE!
Diecast fans in India worship Hotwheels like Sun god!
They are happy to point fingers at other brands wrt faults/design flaws etc.

Hence I prefer Majorette and Tomicas first which are totsally worthy and vfm too. THeir premium line-ups are also vfm compared to Cold wheels! Yes I do have 100s of hot wheels too..

The above mentioned sites are good but prices have shot like anything.
Personally I like HotWheels because they are small and cheap, and they make for some great desk candy sometimes. The only non-HotWheels/1:64 model I own is a 2005 Ford GT model from Kinsmart, which is honestly very good for Rs. 500.

What do you guys think of this site and seller?

@kalph09

Last edited:
Personally I like HotWheels because they are small and cheap, and they make for some great desk candy sometimes. The only non-HotWheels/1:64 model I own is a 2005 Ford GT model from Kinsmart, which is honestly very good for Rs. 500.

What do you guys think of this site and seller?

@kalph09
There's no issue with any seller wrt toys as I have been shopping toys since a decade across sellers on various sites.
Just that compare prices before buying as amazon is selling toys at pretty high rates.

As for Hot wheels, I was earlier into both 1:64/32 and 24 sizes but then completely moved to 1:64 as they are very handy/small with sufficient detailing. But in same price bracket there are other brands offering similar or more detailing with openable parts so I mostly prefer those..
Rest its a personal choice..

Back