Official Guide to Technical TP

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi guys,

I have gained a lot from what I am about to disclose to the world. No doubt many of us may of aware of the techniques involved in "technical TP" but a guide w/ steps to get required results doesnt hurt anyone and/or uncle sam does it?

So here goes. Remember to REP me :eek:hyeah:

1) Fire up your favorite browser. If your favorite browser is Firefox/Mozilla then proceed. If it is IE/ or (gosh) Opera, then please turn away as what you are about to read will surely increase your grey cell density. ***

2) Now just go into the mentality that you want to upgrade your system badly and your current system is majorly sucky. NOW, now....... all of you with major KICK ASS systems dont feel bad...... i am saying "IMAGINE!"

3) Now, "tin battein ho sakti hein." (courtesy "Office Office" :D)

3a) Go to your favorite e-shop having comp parts and start adding the items of your choice (obviously, the shops having high prices helps inflate your ego, so try and stay clear of NewEgg. Shops like BestBuy, AlienWare, Computer HQ rock in this regard :hap2: :rofl: ) REMEMBER, you are building your hyphothetical dream RIG!

3b) Start a new thread in "TechEnclave > General Hardware" section asking all others involving in "technical TP" what they think about your dream rig and their priceless suggestions and alternatives. Even better, multiply the dollar prices you find my 44 and quote those prices :D Remember, you can post direct configurations from AlientWare if your are out of ideas. examples, this, this, this, this, this, this :clap: :clap: *** (see below)

3c) Go to "TechEnclave > General Hardware" section looking for threads being started non-stop from ppl taking the 3b step to heart. Then just nvm the budgets the thread starters are specifying and suggest the most pricey alternatives you found in step 3a.

4) Since all the above was imagined cruft, you can rest with the sense that the above would have no consequence what-so-ever. So feel free to let your mind wonder. So a top down search with price and suggest those parts also. But all this does have a +ve effect. You are exposed to a lot of brand names and model numbers and more often than not, you also know a lot more about chipset, overclocking, etc, etc. just by following threads due to 3a, 3b....

Many times, I read "USA govt" saying that Earth generates 4 tera bytes (not sure about the unit) of information every sec. So be happy that you have contributed your part to it. Imagine a million other "technical TP"ers (TTPers) and the serious DAMAGE being caused ! :tongue:

By the time you have given the above algorithm a run, lo and behold, 3-4 hrs have gone by and you are ready for a small NAP.

STATUTORY WARNING: Running the above algo results in wastage of a lot of brain-hours and the author would like to disclaim all responsibility of the damages caused.

Cheers, :rofl: :rofl:

Karan

*** This is a parody and thus is not at all intended to hurt your feelings, or configurations :D by any stretch of imagination. So please REP ME :D Just kidding :D :D :D

*** Mods, this is also a message to you saying that the large number of threads started in "General Hardware" concerning "configurations" warrants the need for a separate forum "Configuration Discussions/Help" under Hardware. Just a thought.

Chaos said:
Wrong section, thread posted doubly. This shud be in chatterbits and not here.
mate, appreciate the lighter things in life......... you think i would post the thread doubly knowingly? i am on 56 K now and shit happens...............

I didnt know which FORUM to post this in, but I thought this to be preety decent choice. No third degree crime committed.

@ RAVE: Yea yaar, feeling very obfuscated. But more LOL will be if I get reported for Bad post and hurting others feelings.......... that would be hilarious :D

PS: If the double post thing is true then pls delete the appropiate one w/o REPS :D

Back