OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
had ordered ud5 but didnt come due to some problem :lol: friend had tested this chip on ud5 and did 220x21 3d stable , waiting for dfi since many days , mediahome taking too long so getting from kmd , after it comes i will test chip myself :D

just got reply from kmd

I am sorry I am not offering DOA warranty anymore. You will have to pay for the shipping to get the card RMAed. Please confirm if I should still place the order.

:mad: not ordering dfi from him now , too many doa cases on newegg also , any other board which can do higher bclk ? :S and available locally?

evga x58? its 19k i think, not sure about its bclk limit though. check xs
too much ot in this thread btw, should start a new thread robo :p

[hwbot] 8.656 - Xeon 3520@ 4660Mhz - Noctua U12P - Gigabyte EX58 UD5 - 6GB OCZ @ 1333Mhz 6-6-6-20[/hwbot]

:p

Its all down to motherboard now.

[hwbot]9.968s - E8400@4698Mhz - TRUE - Asus Maximus II Formula - Corsair Dominators 1044Mhz 5-5-5-15[/hwbot]

screenshot019j.jpg

[hwbot] 8.563 - Xeon 3520@ 4719Mhz - Noctua U12P - Gigabyte EX58 UD5 - 6GB OCZ DDR3@1344Mhz 7-7-7-20 [/hwbot]

j1n M@tt said:
^^oh!! nice competition :) so u beat apollyon!!

Its just the matter of spending time and resources. The problem for both of us at the moment is the motherboard.

I got this run yesterday night after god knows how many trials to get the bclk up from 222.
With better board, both he and myself can go much more with the CPU we have.

Nice one Appo and Funky :hap2:
I think I will get it rolling with you guys soon with a retail chip as well as 975... if I dont do a driving trip south. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back