To:
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535
DATE:10/07/2010
It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the account specified below:
SOUTHWESTERN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
WESCORP 924 OVERLAND COURT
SAN DIMAS, CA 91772. USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 322079133
ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: 1220-41-21-9
SHARETYPE NO.: 25
FINAL CREDIT HABIB FENZI AND CO. (Beneficiary).
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play.The FUND US$10,500,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) was found to be deposited in Bank of America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account indicated above. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in Bank of America in USA.
These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.Consequently,we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities.Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM.We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.There is every indication that you are involved in this shady deal.
Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are to contact Mr. Peter Anderson of the Anti Graft Department of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained. Contact him through this direct email addres:
efccantigraft.nigeria01@gmail.com,Direct Line:+234 8134348502 Note that you have 72hrs to obtain this crucial Documentation.
This has to be cleared!
You are warned!
Faithfully Yours
Robert S. Mueller III
FBI Director
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535
FBI — Homepage
these pricks find out new tricks to fool innocent people.. :mad:

ROFL.....US$10,500,000.00...:rofl::rofl:

EVEN THEIR EMAIL ID MENTIONS NIGERIA...:tongue:

THESE NIGERIAN LOOSERS *BEEP* *BEEP* :mad::mad: SCAMS HAVE BECOME VERY COMMON. THERE SHOULD B SOME WAY TO STOP ALL THESE.....I read abt ppl getin conned in these scams everyday.

BTW i also have been winning some 50 million dollars every month :eek:hyeah:

intacto said:
ROFL.....US$10,500,000.00...:rofl::rofl:

EVEN THEIR EMAIL ID MENTIONS NIGERIA...:tongue:

THESE NIGERIAN LOOSERS *BEEP* *BEEP* :mad::mad: SCAMS HAVE BECOME VERY COMMON. THERE SHOULD B SOME WAY TO STOP ALL THESE.....I read abt ppl getin conned in these scams everyday.

BTW i also have been winning some 50 million dollars every month :eek:hyeah:

Looks like you are not much of an active interwebz user, :p. I win that kinda amount everyday, :p

lol i get mails from young girls which says...

Re: Miss Kate Mark
Abidjan , Cote d'Ivoire
Dear,

My name is Miss Kate Mark. I am a girl of 17 years from the Ivory Coast . I am the only child of my parents and as I write to you now, none of them are alive.
I lost my mother when I was four years old and my father died last year as a result of protracted illness due to food poisoning.
After the death of my father, two of my uncles conspired against me and sold my father's properties to a Japanese businessman because I am a girl.

I have some money that my late father left in the bank and my name is used as the next of kin. All the documents of this money are with my late father’s lawyer for the sake of safe keeping.
I have tried to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself, but the bank director said that I will need someone who is going to be my guardian to help me with the investment of the money. I asked the director why and he said that this is as a result of the agreement the bank had with my late father.

He advised me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money and this is the reason why I am contacting you.
I need your help in the following ways:
1. To help me and provide an account where this money will be transfered to.
2. To help me and make an arrangement of where I will continue with my education.
3. To help me to come over to your country as soon as the money is transfered into your account.
The amount of money that is in the bank is Six million three hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,300,000.00) and this money was meant for the building of my father’s new estate before his death.
You will help me to place the money in a more profitable business investment in your Country.
You will also help by getting a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.
I am promising to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.
Please, I want you to keep this to your self. And I do not want you to disclose it to anyone until I come over to your country because I am afraid of my uncles and the people around me.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Kate Mark

All people here who have received such spam mails should post them here...it will be a good laugh.

I have many a times got those ICICI bank phishing mails and all i do is i open the webpage using their link which results into me directed to a fake ICICI login page, there in user id and password i write down all BMC gaalis and submit it :p

raksrules said:
I have many a times got those ICICI bank phishing mails and all i do is i open the webpage using their link which results into me directed to a fake ICICI login page, there in user id and password i write down all BMC gaalis and submit it :p

haha lolzzzzz great idea dude

Take the BLUE PILL kauzy !!! Take it !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I do the same with all those steamgamesblahblah .tk sites.

Just enter abuses in username and password fields.

raksrules said:
even i do the same ...

siril_k said:
lol i get mails from young girls which says...
ROFL.....:rofl::rofl:

siril dude...how can u not help a person who is distress??:p....she has emailed u for help from so far.....she sent the mail to u....may b destiny wanted u ppl to meet...may b u were related to each other last birth:bleh:

perfect script for bollywood potboiler....hahaha

intacto said:
ROFL.....:rofl::rofl:

siril dude...how can u not help a person who is distress??:p....she has emailed u for help from so far.....she sent the mail to u....may b destiny wanted u ppl to meet...may b u were related to each other last birth:bleh:

perfect script for bollywood potboiler....hahaha

well i did replied her politely to Contact her countryman Mr.DiDier Drogba who would happily help her to study in UK :bleh:

raksrules said:
All people here who have received such spam mails should post them here...it will be a good laugh.

! 0 t A said:
Take the BLUE PILL kauzy !!! Take it !!

I do the same with all those steamgamesblahblah .tk sites.

Just enter abuses in username and password fields.
My steam account was once hacked due to such kind of pishing. They said, 'Free game for NVIDIA card holder' and I felt for it :ashamed:. Thanks to 'steam support' got my account back.

Whenever I see such sites, I too give them mouthfull of gaalis. :p

Back