Offtopic Discussion Thread!!

377866_302270093142043_174775305891523_775659_2027871174_n.jpg

Indian Dressing room conversation after losing the Perth Test to Australia-
Dhoni: Yippie…. 2 days off, woh bhi “Paid Holidayâ€.
Laxman: Aggar yeh saale dhokebaaz (Virat & Dravid) nahi khelte toh 3 din off

milte
Dravid: Dhokebaaz main nahiVirat hain. Akale hi century bana ke “hero†banna chahta tha. Aacha hua ki Vinay, Zaheer aur Ishant ne isko dhoka diya.
Well done boys…!! Umesh & Zaheer: Haan na yaar…. do din mein match katam

karne ki chakkar mein hamne itne mehnet kar ke Australia ki poori team ko bhi out kiya tha.
Virat bhai, aisa cheating nahi karne ka.
Tendulkar: Aiilla!!!! Cheating toh mere saath hua hain. Do din mein match khtm karne k chakkar mein, mera toh 100th Ton bhi chala gaya aur ek din chutti bhi

gaya
Rohit Sharma- Mujhe toh ek b match nai khilaya
<

Dhoni- abey pagle tu form me chal rha hai. Achha khel gya toh match faltu me 4-5 din ka ho jayega. Tu IPL pe dhyan de.
Duncan Fletcher- hey hey guyzz... Jo hua so hua..nw don't waste time n lets go

to go carting
<

Team India- Yuhooo....!! You are the best coach man
<
<
<

Indian cricket fans are like the chaste wife who silently suffers her husband's daily beatings and forgets all about it when he brings some worthless trinket home once in a while.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why do ENGINEERING students always prefer TECHMAX than REFERENCE books..??
The local author says- "Jack & Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after"
& REFERENCE BOOK says,
“ 2 humans ascended a certain geological protuberance to collect hydride of oxygen whose quantity is not specified.
One member Jack of rapid irregular disturbing movements encounter fatal logical gravitational error leading to complete disarray!
Other member whose scope lies within disarray descends down the geographical

protuberance at an acceleration,
whose magnitude is controlled by the force of gravity"!
<
<
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why do ENGINEERING students always prefer TECHMAX than REFERENCE books..??
The local author says- "Jack & Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after"
& REFERENCE BOOK says,
“ 2 humans ascended a certain geological protuberance to collect hydride of oxygen whose quantity is not specified.
One member Jack of rapid irregular disturbing movements encounter fatal logical gravitational error leading to complete disarray!
Other member whose scope lies within disarray descends down the geographical

protuberance at an acceleration,
whose magnitude is controlled by the force of gravity"!
<
<
[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]my neurological faculties made rapid irregular disturbing movements reading this leading to complete disarray and [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=comic sans ms,cursive]acute logical gravitational error resulting in my descent from my work-post and random gyrating movements on datum while hydride of oxygen percolating wildly from my optical apertures[/font].[/font]
<

Back