Audio Oh Yeah Another Headset thread

Hi Everyone,

Going to get a headset for myself...its going to be used more for listening to music and less for gaming....i got a budget of 1000bucks....need your suggestions gonna buy this today...next hour or so...so need suggestions fast...thanks..and oh if any needs any price quotes from CTC,Hyderabad for anything ...please update the price thread and ill get the quotes for you guys.:eek:hyeah:

Regards,
Krishna

Checkout Philips SHN9500 , my aunt got them for me from USA for ~ 30$ , they are listed on the philips india site , so should be available here

HD 201's are really good ..

for 1000-1200 bucks you wont find any other headphones with such good SQ and detailing. only thing is the bass is a bit too low. :p.

do post your feeback about the 201's once you get them.

keep in mind HD 201's take some time to sound really good .

(ie.40-50 hrs burn in) :)

best of luck with the purchase.

Creative Fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset HS-1000 This one seems to tempt me to increase my budget...what do you say guys...go for the ultimate or HD201 is good enough..i plan to use this to listen to music & Gaming...

Could'nt find the HD201 anywhere at CTC....no one had a clue so got Genius Headset...its pretty good this thing cost me 750rs...thats the best i could get at CTC

^ ^ should have contacted manish of bhoomika, he deals with sennheiser officially in hyderabad or contact manish or sailesh of bhoomika, both of them are cousins

krishnavamshi24 said:
Creative Fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset HS-1000 This one seems to tempt me to increase my budget...what do you say guys...go for the ultimate or HD201 is good enough..i plan to use this to listen to music & Gaming...

Hi guys i'm desperately looking for the Creative Fatal1ty Hs-1000 headsets as well...any ideas where i can get them in Hyderabad/Secundrabad

get it from ebay using coupon code..I got it for 900-1000,dont remember exactly. The dealer provided me with a bill and the official 2 years warranty.

Let me see ,incase you are interested,I might have a 10% off code for Ebay.in in my mail. :).

get it from ebay using coupon code..I got it for 900-1000,dont remember exactly. The dealer provided me with a bill and the official 2 years warranty.

Let me see ,incase you are interested,I might have a 10% off code for Ebay.in in my mail. :).

EDIT:

here's is the cheapest and reliable deal I could find for HD-201.

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.in/SENNHEISER-HD201-HEADPHONE-HD-201-2YRS-WARRANTY_W0QQitemZ280360741466QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_203?hash=item4146cd6a5a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A25

will turn out to be cheaper after applying coupon code. :).

sheesh ! double post :ashamed: Mods please trash the earlier post.

Back