Ohhh... Chuck Me!!!

F-0ccY

Skilled
Jan 21, 2006
Mumbai
www.hlfallout.com
‘Chuck’ Decision Delayed for Another Week?

I thought we were going to hear about it this Monday because NBC’s announcing a bunch of its schedule, but I just got an email from [Chuck executive producer] Josh Schwartz, and he said stay positive, [but] we’re not going to find out on Monday. It could be another week or two. They’re making their final tallies and decisions.”

“I don’t envy the job of anyone at NBC or any network to have to make those calls,” he told us. “It’s a very difficult thing to do, especially in television nowadays, even trying to get a solid idea of how many people watch. It’s so difficult between live and DVR and videotapes and Internet streaming and downloading and all that. And really, the concept of television has always been ‘advertising money makes the shows,’ and when people stop watching advertising because they’re just going blip-blip, blip-blip [through the commercials] or watching online, you can’t blame the companies for not wanting to put their money into it. Because it’s like, what’s the point? Nobody’s watching the commercials.”

Source.

alsiladka

Adept
Aug 7, 2008
www.yashmaheshwari.com
This just in from AICN - Finke: NBC Renews CHUCK, PARKS, MEDIUM, ORDER And SOUTHLAND!! No Love For HOWIE DO IT, EARL Or LIFE!! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.
Nikki Finke, whose sources sometimes get things wrong but more often get them right, is reporting that NBC will announce Monday that “Chuck,” “Law & Order,” “Medium,” “Parks & Recreation” and “Southland” have been renewed for the 2009-2010 season.

NBC “bubble” shows Finke does not mention are miserable prank show "Howie Do It" “Yes, Dear” creator Greg Garcia’s abysmally rated shitcom “My Name Is Earl,” and cult-fave Zen procedural “Life.”

Others NBC shows expected back to share the primetime schedule with the five-nights-a-week hourlong “The Jay Leno Show” next season are “Heroes,” “The Office,” “30 Rock,” “Law & Order: SVU” and “Friday Night Lights.”