WTB Old PC for HTPC

Would you be interested in some very old Components? I was thinking of selling some parts but never got around to it, so as of now not yet clear of my plan. Saw your post and thought of replying.

I have an old Intel G2010 processor + some Gigabyte motherboard with 4 RAM slots (forgot the model but can check). Can sell really cheap I suppose, if you keep looking for other needed parts. I recently put Windows 10 on it and it seems to run fine. Generally the machine is slow but that was due it it not having an SSD though, but movies, browser etc run fine. The motherboard and processor have display out via VGA, but I was unable to test it because I don't have a monitor, so I connected a different GPU to check the PC via HDMI.

Remaining info below, just FYI.
I have 4GB DDR3 RAM but looks like my Dad needs it so sending that to him.
The Hard Disk I need so not selling. I have an old generic Zebronics case too, but shipping may be a hassle for that due to size.
I have a spare Corsair VX550 PSU which is definitely not needed for this config PC. Also its very heavy so probably unnecessary shipping cost. You can technically do with an unbranded PSU. The one in the case doesn't work anymore I think, so I connected my Corsair.

Back