Old Phones... Older the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the thread title says , i'm looking for old phones. The early Nokia N series would be great.

But pitch me good condition Sony Ericsson's , Motorola's , Panasonic's and i might be interested as well.

Particularly looking for :

Nokia N90 , N91 , N93 , N76

Thanks !

PM me if you have something to offer and also put up the name , pic here. Thanks !

@rakrules : I am interested , but nothing works at all ? Won't be worth much then eh ;) Drop me a message with details and a pic please.

No i don't want an iPhone !!

@RS4 : Might get back to you re the N73 but as of now , no...

Keep the offers coming guys :)

Have a motorola w380 and a nokia 3610.
When i tried to charge the charger the charger went kaput.
Sorry for the misinformation.
Was lying from quite a while so kind a forgot the details :ashamed:

Dhruv, I have a 1 year old Nokia 6303i Classic which works perfectly. Very Comfy D-pad and great 2.4" screen.

Body is Full metal and call quality is awesome. :)

Tell me if you're interested, I will post the pics.

Got a Nokia 6600 in perfect condition, currently being used as my secondary phone with a new original battery.

Even got box & all manuals intact :p

Interested??

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

E61 - Condition 3-4/10

Some of the keys stop working intermittently when kept in tight pants for extended periods of time :p

Volume rocker keys have fallen out.

Significant fading\wear of the backpanel\corners.

Funtionally everything is fine (except for not being able to adjust volume using the rocker buttons).

Will post photos if you're interested.

If u are interested in the 7250i I have it but let me warn you the condition is not good at all...
Will let u know if u are interested

Dhruv :)

I also have a Motoming A1600 which is 3 year old. It is a touch screen Flip phone (transparent flap). Drop Dead Gorgeous :)

Rare to find. Works well. Condition 6/10.

It still catches lots of attention and even strangers ask... "Bhai kounsa phone hai. Mast hai, kitne ka liya... Features kya hai etc etc " :p

75c7f9ef-dab4-0570.jpg

And the phone

75c7f9ef-dacf-3099.jpg

And a few spares, saved for a rainy day :p
75c7f9ef-daf1-b4dd.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Cleared the inbox !

And.. still looking for the old N Series :) Please guys , its important to me :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Any more offers ? Particularly looking for the N series. Old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back