Old stuff: Zune, PS2, Scientific calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is for sale some really old stuff. All things are have been used for some time and have usage marks. But everything is functional.

1) Zune - 2k SOLD

Bought new for 6k.

Classic 30 GB Zune. Brown colour.

Scratches on screen. Not visible when screen is on. Visible otherwise.

Comes with data cable.

2) PS2 - 2k SOLD

Bought second hand for 6k from TE itself.

Comes with 8 MB card, two controllers, adapter. I will put in 10 or so *ahem* games if buyer wants.

3) Casio Scientific calculator - 200

fx-570MS - Products - CASIO WEW Worldwide Education Website

401 functions.

Bought new for 900.

4) iPhone 2G (COMING SOON) - 2.5k - SOLD OFFLINE

It has been in use for 3.5 years. So you can imagine the wear and tear.

Screen has two water damage signs, one 5 mm dia, middle of screen, on extreme left side. One 2mm dia, top-right.

The home button has to be pressed hard.

The back cover, black-plasticy one, has come off and was stuck back with glue.

I prefer not to ship. Hence Noida, Gurgaon buyers preferred. Prices are negotiable.

Bro i can arrange pickup if u r not comfortable in shipping so pls consider

Hey i am also intrested in iph too;-)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

gunmeet, if Altair can't arrange local pickup(and you can), the PS2 is yours :)

No holding of iPhone yet, as this will be against forum rules(no pic yet).

Hi

I want to buy the Zune 30 GB...Can you ship it to bangalore?

When you say its in working condition...can you please tell some details...

1. How much is the battery life (now/when bought)?

2. What are the defects?

3. Does it hang or anything?

I am sorry I dont mean to offend you since I know you have had many deals on TE before...but I guess you would agree that its better to ask and clarify everything b4 buying...

msankadi said:
Hi

I want to buy the Zune 30 GB...Can you ship it to bangalore?

When you say its in working condition...can you please tell some details...

1. How much is the battery life (now/when bought)?

2. What are the defects?

3. Does it hang or anything?

I am sorry I dont mean to offend you since I know you have had many deals on TE before...but I guess you would agree that its better to ask and clarify everything b4 buying...

No problemo. I am not looking to ship it. But if it comes to it, I will let you know ;)

1. Haven't checked in a while. Used to be 4-5 hours of video. 12 hours of audio.

2. Screen has visible scratches. But not visible when turned on. No defects otherwise. Sparingly used.

3. Never. No problem with software. Except that one software upgrade that locked all Zunes. It was corrected in a patch.

@D Ex Machina

Arey i got 2 ps2 for sale.

Second one is heavily accessorised. Mem cards of jewel kinds and jewel remote and what not. Went ballistic with purchase once i saw the accessories. :)

Good to see u posting again mate. Good luck with ur sale.

Deus Ex Machina said:
No problemo. I am not looking to ship it. But if it comes to it, I will let you know ;)

1. Haven't checked in a while. Used to be 4-5 hours of video. 12 hours of audio.

2. Screen has visible scratches. But not visible when turned on. No defects otherwise. Sparingly used.

3. Never. No problem with software. Except that one software upgrade that locked all Zunes. It was corrected in a patch.

Okay...one of my friends is coming to gurgaon this weekend...he can meet up with you to take it...could you just check the batter life once? But again, it would be great if you could ship ...

Ok my bro will pickup ps2 from ur place pm me ur acc details to finalize deal and what abt iph may i get iph also

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back