Olympus E-PL1 - The Best of both Worlds

Dudit! Congrats! :D

Dudit = Dude + Udit. :D

I was so happy that you were able to decide so quickly. This is the most common-sensical purchase and is tons of fun also! :)

Cheers!

Joe

-D.Payne- said:
Dudit! Congrats! :D

Dudit = Dude + Udit. :D

I was so happy that you were able to decide so quickly. This is the most common-sensical purchase and is tons of fun also! :)

Cheers!

Joe
Cool but Dudit sounds like a deodorant brand :p

Love the looks too

Thanks everyone :)

Congrats a excellent camera:D i believe thats from JJmehta,no one else sells them for that price here in bangalore.
For that price it blows away most of cameras including DSLR in PQ in that price range.
NEX i heard is expensive even in grey market,when its MSRP is supposed to be cheaper.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BF1983 said:
Congrats ! I am forced to wait for stupid Sony India to introduce the NEX line up in India. :(
So you want another magnesium alloy body sidekick for your A700 or more like a rear lens cap for A-mount.:rofl:

I doubt sony india will get stocks,since the Thailand facility has a tough time keeping up with the demand especially in countries like japan (where its currently the second highest selling camera just behind D90),china and european countries.

TechHead said:
^Dudit Didit!

Hehe!

Anyways, congrats - post some snaps taken with this. Seems like a good stand-by option for DSLRs..

pix dad will take on his sg trip
ronnie_gogs said:
Congrats...

Is a viewfinder included or is it a separate buy...

seperate buy
adder said:
Congrats a excellent camera:D i believe thats from JJmehta,no one else sells them for that price here in bangalore.

For that price it blows away most of cameras including DSLR in PQ in that price range.

NEX i heard is expensive even in grey market,when its MSRP is supposed to be cheaper.
ya it's from JJmehta & it's great

a big thanks to all :D

Back