Olympus XZ1 Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
Olympus XZ1 for Sale. Bought in Singapore - Challenger Funan Mall 4 days ago on 15/08/2011 with bill and international warranty.

This was for a close friend. I got a ep3 and panasonic 20mm pancake for myself and she wants that, so this is for sale.

This is probably the best point and shoot at the moment. Its got a fast Zuiko F1.8/2.5 aperture 28-112mm lens and got a gold award at the well respected photography site dpreview, see the link http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/OlympusXZ1/ for an indepth review, lots of online info on this brilliant camera from Olympus. This is a widely well reviewed and a highly rated camera.

Got it for great bargain - price was $698 but managed to bargain them down less $100 to $599! and whats more got the bundle below for free!

Leather case worth $50

Extra battery worth $60

8GB SD card worth $22

VAT refund of $24

All SGD

So it cost me $576 plus $10 lcd protector. This has not been used, around 15 test shots have been taken. It comes with box, accessories and extras. Cheapest you can get it here is around 22k at letsbuy, but thats without the accessories.

Sale for Rs 22000 only with ALL accessories

International warranty

Bill plus box

Please no lowballing, this is a high quality camera at a great price and extras. Only those those who have done their research online will understand the intense interest in this camera since its launch a couple of months ago and see the value here.

Hi Dhruv, no probs, since I am selling the cam don't want to use it too much so have packed it, however plenty of superb XZ1 pics available online. The EP3 was much higher than expected, 1200 sgd! I was a bit shocked and Challenger was not budging on price. I would have gone for EPL2 but it was out of stock. Then another hunt to get the Panasonic 20mm pancake which was surprisingly difficult to find, finally found it at Cathay photo.

Bumping thread. Thought I will keep it since my friend took my kit and the offers here then would lead to a big loss on brand new kit.

However have had it 2 months and not used it much, not much of a photographer so it's back on the market. Priced reduced to 19k.

Haven't been paying attention to this. The camera is not being used much. Thread bump and price reduced to 17k!

Please put up some fresh snaps. Rules demand that the snaps shouldn't be older than 3 months, when the older threads are bumped. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back