OMEGA seamaster

how abt a wristshot with the watch, doc?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dr.sankhadeep said:
^^ PLANET OCEANS WERE COSTLY...this seamaster chronodiver was within my budget and i loved it too
did u have a look at speedmasters?

@shady2pac yes i did try the moon watch but it was expensive and i was tight on budget...the watch was too serious it didnt have the youth look but the history attached with the moon watch is priceless maybe 5 years down the line i will buy. The omega PO was also expensive even after a good discount it was way out of my budget..the best part is i bought this watch from AD dealer that too less price offered by online gray market dealers like authentic watches. authenticwatches is selling $2995

source - the prime luxury watch boutique , kolkata

^^

Just had a question. What type of future service does Omega offer. Example, bracelet re-sizing, replacement of parts, new bracelet etc. Watch cleaning. What are the charges.

^^

Great thanks. Thinking of something like this, by year end. Need to plan..! ;) Though, excellent watch again.

asingh said:
^^

Just had a question. What type of future service does Omega offer. Example, bracelet re-sizing, replacement of parts, new bracelet etc. Watch cleaning. What are the charges.
Depends on where you get it cleaned etc. I have a reliable source in Fort, he did up an old Seamaster Cosmic my dad has, replaced the bezel, put in a new strap and cleaned it up with original Omega parts, for 14k. I was quoted 20-25k for the same from the Omega dealer in CR2 Mall, Nariman Point.

Back