Omega's will Live on.............

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Well Omega was going to shut down his site but ipkonfig.com came thru for him and supported him which has proved to be good for us. Omega posted the following info on his site to thank every1 who contributed.........

(03/26/05)

Well, I don't know what to say this, I really have no words to describe what has happened during the last week...

I'm still crying of happiness, the support has been overwhelming, so much, that I can't possibly answer all the 1000+ emails I have received, in fact, I'm still reading each and every one of them to make sure I don't miss anyone, so don't worry if you don't get a reply mail, just be assured I did read it and I'm really grateful for your spiritual and economic support.
I haven't posted in forums or updated my front page since last update because I was looking for the right words to express how happy me and my wife are right now and I know a simple thank you is not enough to cover all of this, but is all I can give right now, along with a few tears you will not be able to see, but I think your hearts will feel. :)
With this I close my update and rest assured the Omega Drivers will not die since now I see how much I'm needed and I don't want to disappoint each and everyone that mailed me with their kind words of hope.

Thanks to everyone and God bless :_)
P. S.
Next release will come in the form of 2 ATI driver sets and 1 Nvidia set, I hope that is enough to cover everyone :)

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

Back