OC & Modding OMFG!!! Gotta have one of these!!!

62 dBA!!!!!! Do you have any idea how loud that is!!! :S

Important note: Please use caution when handling this part. Always take care to mount any Delta parts before use as they can cause bodily harm at high RPMs.

Bodily harm? :ashamed:

Edit: Though in your rig, people will be confused whether to get more irritated by this noise or by your green tubelight. :tongue:

sheesh :p i dont mind the noise...will have to make a searate power source for the fan..heheh

that fan can easily chop ur fingers.....so the dcaution...even the tornado is dangerous...

Frankly speaking is that high cfm fan really needed.

how much temp drop do u get with this jet engine @ 62dba.
Those who have the asus starice might have a idea about this 62dba
as at top speed asus is also close to 60~62dba

the loudness increases twice for every 8 dB, that is a 48 dB fan wud sound twice as loud as a 40 dB one.....

I would....

I dunno why people rate quietness so highly.... When you are on your comp, more often than not, you are listening to music. This will not be heard above that.

And for people who dont listen to music or play games, they will not need such a high CFM fan in the first place. They will the boring types who only brtowse the net and use MS Office :p

Nikhil said:
I dunno why people rate quietness so highly.... When you are on your comp, more often than not, you are listening to music. This will not be heard above that.

And for people who dont listen to music or play games, they will not need such a high CFM fan in the first place. They will the boring types who only brtowse the net and use MS Office :p

I have a Delta 7500RPM fan and I bet you can not sit next to my cabinet with this fan running inside for more than half an hour without getting a headache !! :tongue: The words that come to mind to describe the noise of this fan are "vacuum cleaner" and "jet engine" :)

I have had this fan for about 6 years now and in this period I have had it connected for max 10 minutes :)

well honestly its distracting while simply browsing the internet. I have TT 120mm fan which is rated at 46.5DBA and at full load the hum is unbarable at full speed. too distracting. its so loud that it will give starice run for its money. This is all with case closed.

Thankfully it comes with fan controller and temp sensor to control its speed. and i can lower the speed. Sure it pushes whopping 94cfm at full speed. but i would do away with 55cfm and 2K rpm insted.

The 48 cfm is so loud that you will be able to here it even when music playing at middle sound levels.

Quad, I guess you meant 48 CFM ;)

But yeah, the Delta I guess is more of a specs only thing, not very practical for everyday computing

Quad Master said:
now tell me who will get the delta :tongue:

i would :p

lol...the fan at 7v will be quieter, but still will push tons of air...anyways i'll have a fan controller for it :p that is, if i get the fan :p

Back