Once upon a time..

Am in office, unfortunately, thanks to the 13th Oct elections so cant upload pics. Incidentally some other gadget also got delivered today. I had ordered it about 45 days back. So will post a teaser for that too. :p

Yeah the standard $115 or whatever that was. 18K is all inclusive. But since it was a custom deposit, I am hoping they will refund a few dollars based on the actual duty. :lol:

@Rave - go jump off a cliff

Will post detailed pics and hopefully a review soon. I love this device.

Got back home some time back and am already busy with my another new device. God I am broke! :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 238
wow!!

lucky man! (and rich to boot) :p

if there are any ladies on TE (high hopes i guess), please get a hold of this man. your jewelry and clothes demands will be fulfilled for all eternity. LOL

wow, u got like the bucket load of crap crap with you, i guess the crap store was having a discount and you decided to make hay? :p

Rave said:
wow, u got like the bucket load of crap crap with you, i guess the crap store was having a discount and you decided to make hay? :p

:lol: Yeah and its the first time ever that I am not regretting my purchase. Otherwise I always have second thought AFTER I purchase the stuff.

BTW the BB is for 17K

Some more kindle pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0545.JPG
    IMG_0545.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 217
The berry is Curve 8900. I am completely blown away with the screen quality. I never thought I would love watching video on a mobile phone.

Grand upgrade from my E51. Will be using the phone for completely different reasons than the manufacturers intended. Its much more than a business phone.

Back