One day with the HTC Legend.

^^^ Actually, the chin causes no issues as such. In fact, it may be a good design element in itself.

The thing is that I prefer the slab like phones..... straight cut. Maybe it's just in my head..... Lolzzz :D

I let my friend use my Legend for a day and she kept complaining that the metallic edge by the ear piece makes it very uncomfortable to talk for more than 5mins, after that comment, I felt it too.

Does any of you feel the same?

orangewrath said:
I let my friend use my Legend for a day and she kept complaining that the metallic edge by the ear piece makes it very uncomfortable to talk for more than 5mins, after that comment, I felt it too.

Does any of you feel the same?
sometimes, when the phone is warm, I feel totally uncomfortable but in other times, it's just okay. I used to press the phone to the ear earlier buy now just gentle touch it to my ear and it is better. Keep the phone in more vertical position while talking than the usual 45 degree angle.

Yeah it does get a bit uncomfortable at times when you really have to press it in a noisy place. The phone gets warm while charging.

My only gripe with the phone is the pathetic bluetooth reception. Its really horrible and understated in the phone reviews found online.

I noticed that too but on long calls I generally tend to put it on speaker phone so I'm okay with it. It surely could have been better though.

ed.hardy said:
Except pesky comparisons with iPhone; overall a good review.
Why is that? What's wrong with comparisons? I don't think I made any unfair ones.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

smnrock said:
New system update is available for legend and google maps has pinch zoom now :D
Updating right now. Will post my experience soon.

after this new update, when we open the message in threaded view, it goes to the first one and need to scroll down to see the latest message :(

There is nothing special about this update. I never noticed these issues anyway. Why bother?

1. Enhance data connection stability

2. Fix loss of ringtone for incoming call Note

Brilliant phone it is. I saw the phone in person the other day during the meet. The Sense UI is awesome and the unibody Alu build is top-notch. The cam clicked some good snaps indoors while we were at JATC. The response to touch is very good compared to the iPhone. Totally worth the moolah for 22k!

Sheru had the phone btw. :p

Renegade said:
There is nothing special about this update. I never noticed these issues anyway. Why bother?

1. Enhance data connection stability

2. Fix loss of ringtone for incoming call Note
Of couse YMMV but my phone seems faster after the update. Maybe I'm just imagining things but UI seems less laggy. It also fixed the issue I was having with my ringtone volume dropping randomly.

It does screw up your stock Messaging app though (at least for most people). Since I use Handcent SMS, it isn't an issue for me.

Back