Audio One day with the Yamaha TSX - 130 Desktop Audio

rohitjain

Disciple
Hi,
After over 2 months of research, I finally picked up the Yamaha TSX-130 for my bedroom. I must say that it meets and exceeds my expectations fully.
Features include an ipod dock, FM, clock, alarm/snooze, CD player as well as a USB port with reads mp3/wma files with ease.
Sound is really crisp and clear with good base even at low volumes. Mine is a big room - about 375 sq ft. The TSX-130 delivers room filling sound. RMS 2X15 full range speakers with something called "reflex base" for solid base. Sadly there are no seperate controls for base and trebel.
I have an old 1st Gen Ipod mini 4GB. The Tsx had no problems and connected with ease and immediately started charging the Ipod. It read songs from my pen drive and displayed all details on the screen.
We can program the alarm to come on with built in beeps or music from any source like the Ipod, CD FM etc. I woke up today with some soothing morning ragas over the FM :)
Built quality is top notch.
All in all a great addition to the bedroom.
Pricing like all Yamaha products is high but thats what you have to pay for quality.
Price is 28K in India (after discount). MRP 31500/-
Guys looking for all this in a desktop audio system - look no further
Cheers

Back