Android One Plus one - best case and screen protector

I'm using dzistronic TPU case & Nillkin tempered glass. I didn't go for the ultra TPU case b'coz I don't like the bubble heads in the corner. Those bubble heads usually force the phone to jump after the first impact on the floor. You can see that effect in youtube videos in which they do the drop test. So those bubble heads will always flip more compared to the default TPU case and I don't think too much flipping is a good thing.

Now about the Nillkin tempered glass . it's easy to install and looks nice . but it's definitely NOT a anti finger print product. I can vouch for that . when I decided to spend that much amount on a tempered glass I thought they will provide the features they claimed . but it was not the case . I'm using a genuine Nillkin product b'coz I have checked the serial number in their website. I hate to see smudges on my phone screen but there's nothing I can do now . Even in all the reviews they said it doesn't create any smudge . Let me tell you it's all bullshit. I cannot comment on the orzly glass but it's priced very high in India and it's ridiculous in my opinion . 750-900 is maximum I'm willing to go for a tempered glass. btw I bought Nillkin from ebay and I got it for 579. There was only one seller who was selling it at that price. he send it through speedpost but my glass arrived safely. Recently I purchased another glass screen from amazon. They send it in fedex and this one came out broken in the edge . I'm still waiting on replacement
Thanks for replying. I am using the same diztronic and nilkin tempered glass..looks simple.I too bought it from ebay.both cost 1450.

Just tell me what do you want? Protection or looks? If looks then go for OPO matte finish screen guard...If you want complete protection and simple sober looks then buy diztronic and nilkin screen guard combo.
I already have Diztronic TPU Case and One Plus Glass, I was thinking for a backup glass :) Case is good enough

Received it yesterday and applied today. Product seems to be of good quality and screen is crystal clear after application. Fingerprint magnet though. For 373 INR, well worth it imo.

I recommend banggood for fast shipping.

Last edited:
I bought Tudia omnix hybrid case, it is not avalaible in India hence ordered it from Global Easy Buy Ebay. Costed me 2000.. But it is like a Tank ... Do whatever with your phone with that .. Play TT use it as TT bat .. Tough and rugged ..

Ordered the Diztronic Matte Black TPU case for the OPO. Can you guys please recommend a good screen guard as well? There are multiple Nillkin guards available hence a little confused.

Back