One word.. Oh yeah!

Thanks a billion guys!!

The expected date was 12th June

the first pic is of transformers, second is hitman.

DVD RIPS don't look good anymore. Even naughty america & bangbros don't look good :mad:

Switch & Spacescreamer.. drop in anytime, could you get a laptop with a DVI out too? :p just for testing.

sadly debit card does not last long enough and credit cards are cut into pieces by mom.

total damage 26.5K EPP :cool2:

The 12GB .mkv file of Transformers which I've on my system doesn't look any good on the 22 incher; :p

Need to dispose it and save some space;

congrats on the 24 incher ....

but you do realise that the jpgs will look different on your monitor and what we have :p
its like these tv ads where they show "increased clarity "..now how will i see increased clarity through my old tv ...

No point getting i from there... Go to NP and buy it there only... They are easily available there for much lesser and they have more then one option :)

Switch said:
No point getting i from there... Go to NP and buy it there only... They are easily available there for much lesser and they have more then one option :)

I'll get wall mounts there? :clap:
any partulcar shop??

Go to SMC and ask for Mr. Daga... His shop is right there behind SMC in the narrow lane... I am talking about SMC ground floor...

I had also seen some mounts with the guys who were keeping Dell... The shop where there is a big Dell poster right outside...

Back