Android OnePlus 6

Hi All,

Facing an issue with my OnePlus 6, just wanted to check if anyone has faced similar issue. My OnePlus 6 just went blank and now when it restarts it goes into "Qualcomm CrashDump Mode". Checked on the web and it seems to be a known issue, some suggested to restart it, some mentioned to try fast boot mode, but nothing works, mine is updated to the latest version and not unlocked. Some people have mentioned to get it checked at the Service center but most say that will suggest to replace the motherboard which would be aprox 10-15k+

Appreciate any feedback

Hi All,

Facing an issue with my OnePlus 6, just wanted to check if anyone has faced similar issue. My OnePlus 6 just went blank and now when it restarts it goes into "Qualcomm CrashDump Mode". Checked on the web and it seems to be a known issue, some suggested to restart it, some mentioned to try fast boot mode, but nothing works, mine is updated to the latest version and not unlocked. Some people have mentioned to get it checked at the Service center but most say that will suggest to replace the motherboard which would be aprox 10-15k+

Appreciate any feedback
IMG_20211229_201606__01.jpg

Are you able to boot into fastboot mode by holding "power" plus "volume + & -"

found this comment
" managed to solve crash dump by flashing msm international 5.1.5 but ended up getting black screen with white notification light, if my op6 had BL unlocked all i had to do is to boot stock/twrp recovery and factory wipe."
Give it a try

Hello!
I'm not sure if it'd help but still. There is way to flash bricked devices by shorting pins on the motherboard when you're in this particular mode.
I've done it for LG G3/G4. Maybe something similar could be done here as well.

I had faced the same issue on my OnePlus 6T. I just entered the Qualcomm EDL mode and flashed the official firmware, it was back to normal.
You just need to turn off the phone completely and connect your device to PC whilst pressing Volume up + down keys simultaneously and then flash firmware using the MSMDownload tool.

I had faced the same issue on my OnePlus 6T. I just entered the Qualcomm EDL mode and flashed the official firmware, it was back to normal.
You just need to turn off the phone completely and connect your device to PC whilst pressing Volume up + down keys simultaneously and then flash firmware using the MSMDownload tool.
Was your phone's bootloader unlocked when it happened?

The EDL mode flashing isn't dependent on the bootloader state.
Ah, I see. Been a while since I messed around with custom ROMs and stuff. I was going to try flashing stock firmware on my friend's OnePlus 6 that was stuck in Qualcomm Crash Dump mode. But then I thought, it wouldn't work because the bootloader was locked.

I'll try it again. Thank you!

Back