Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person after buying the phone will get invites in 3-6 weeks. He will not get it immediately. Fastest way to get invite is to participate in one of their contest's i think.

Million Thanks to @Xanthor for the invite, It shows you are really a kindhearted person as you shared the most coveted invite with a person not known to you with out expecting anything . Cheers to tech sprit ... i will share my invites on Techenclave as soon as i get them

Attachments

• opo.jpg
    opo.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 164
These are the names when there were no India Specific Invites so if someone has already purchased and I've included them by mistake, please post it here and we can remove them from the list.
@imranais
@swordfish123
@dealwise
@gunnerwholelife
@EuroRules
@babhishek
@bond_bhai
@Roxtin
@CeDrIc
@Ragin_Ice
@ariendj
@Grease Monk
@Raghav_K
@Boot_Comp

These are the names of people who posted their requests when India Specific Invites started -
@superman01
@kvikram
@aquaticbullet
@ak_47
@dennis_nail
@onlyravi
@shadow747
@titana
@killmastern3
@mathrisk
@Jasku
@Sobirvs
@sumatrix
@malefic
@damn
@wingrider767
@sharang
@kidrow
@dragon_unleashed
@rdst_1
@my969
@iknowledge
@shrek
@Blackend
@sajjad4joy
@andrew327
@kunalthesarkar
@Vasishta.Sushant
@thrift
@acerulz

If there's any mistake in the list of order then please let me know I'll try to correct it.
Please Visit this thread for the new Updated List

Last edited:
@Blackend OP can't be edited except by the OP, :). So it'll probably be a better idea to create a new thread based off of either of the lists. Since paarkhi has tagged everyone, let's just wait for a while & see what the consensus is. Then we can make things more streamlined.

@sajjad4joy Will be done. Just give it some time.

To the others looking for an India invite, please continue to post in this thread expressly stating that you want an India invite, to be added to the queue until such time as there is a specific new thread.

For USA invites just keep watching this thread.... Its always raining invites there... but dont take it lightly... they disappear in a fraction of second.....

Waiting for Indian Invites..... Have not got any mail from amazon or oneplus... The strange thing is I have not got invites on my international account also even after 2months of making the purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back