OnePlus One

I had an invite but couldn't order. Funny thing is, it still shows as pending payment because I went all the way to the PayPal payment page. The photos in the show-off thread have piqued my interest again. Only if I didn't have a G3 coming, I would have been more sure.
Now I don't know if the payment will still go through or is my invite gone.

If you could invite me as well after you buy one :)

OT: I haven't yet decided whether I should buy or not. This was supposed to be for someone else. That person is not so keen on a new phone. S2 is still chugging along.
I got the invite from a nice person. :(. Will decide soon enough.

OT: I haven't yet decided whether I should buy or not. This was supposed to be for someone else. That person is not so keen on a new phone. S2 is still chugging along.
I got the invite from a nice person. :(. Will decide soon enough.
Good bro decide fast i think it expires in 2 days

Can't these Chinese keep a decent name for their so called branded phones! Yxtel,xiaomi.. %}*{*^}^
Some day if ever i use this phone, and my friends happens to ask me what's the brand is..what would I say..one plus one two!!?
Good show off though!

Last edited:
Can't these Chinese keep a decent name for their so called branded phones! Yxtel,xiaomi.. %}*{*^}^
Some day if ever i use this phone, and my friends happens to ask me what's the brand is..what would I say..one plus one two!!?
Good show off though!
Every Geek out there knows about cyanogen, so if your friend don't know about it, it is his problem. He should improve his GK.

Thanks for the offer mate. Couldnt claim it. Strangely tapatalk did not give any notification. Hoping someone from the other guys got lucky and claimed it.

I agree geeks will be knowing a lotta stuffs like this, unfortunately my friends were not so much into it, so obviously it is their problem for being a noob like me!! But seriously, if u might have notice people in showrooms like croma, reliance, asking salesman the megapixel of a camera and how good the hd video it can record, before purchasing a 29k mobile, some of them even asks whether it has got the gorilla glass, and quite a few would ask whether it's android latest version or not, because a mobile with the latest android, 20 mp camera and a huge touch screen make it worthy enough to spent 29k on it, forget about cyanogen, the average people outside of TE have limited knowledge about technology stuffs, and just like you suggested..I assume.. along with my friends more than half of Indian population will need to improve their GK.
Source: personal experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1407558277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every Geek out there knows about cyanogen, so if your friend don't know about it, it is his problem. He should improve his GK.

Back