1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
not required
For sale is the 32k oneplus coupon.
I want to sell this for the actual price of the coupon to only that person who wants to buy one plus 12 but don't have the full amount.
With this coupon you will only spend 32k as full amount and rest can be put in no cost emi.
I have been in this situation a lot and always wished something like this was there.
The coupon is added to my account the phone will be ordered from my account only.
NOTE:- THIS coupon is applicable to op12 series after Feb 26th.

Attachments

• 2024-01-23 20_20_05-Clipboard.png
    2024-01-23 20_20_05-Clipboard.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 2024-01-23 20_20_05-Clipboard.png
    2024-01-23 20_20_05-Clipboard.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Coupon terms has been changed and will be available to use by 26th FEB on oneplus 12 series.
Now I want to sell this for the actual price of the coupon to only that person who wants to buy one plus 12 but don't have the full amount.
With this coupon you will only spend 32k as full amount and rest can be put in no cost emi.
I have been in this situation a lot and always wished something like this was there.

Last edited:
Coupon terms has been changed and will be available to use by 26th FEB on oneplus 12 series.
Now I want to sell this for the actual price of the coupon to only that person who wants to buy one plus 12 but don't have the full amount.
Very curious to understand why would someone opt for this and not buy directly? Whats the incentive?

Coupon terms has been changed and will be available to use by 26th FEB on oneplus 12 series. Now I want to sell this for the actual price of the coupon to only that person who wants to buy one plus 12 but don't have the full amount. With this coupon you will only spend 32k as full amount and rest can be put in no cost emi. I have been in this situation a lot and always wished something like this was there.

So the OP 12 costs 65k but I have only 63k say, how would buying your coupon help me if I have to pay full price? I'd still be falling short right?

For the owner of the affected phone , it's a way to recoup their loss (affected device exchanged for ₹32,000 voucher) due to the green line issue.

For someone buying the voucher from OP , you're buying the voucher of ₹32000 amount considering the OP12 costs ₹65,000

The benefit is paying only 32k upfront to OP in exchange for the voucher and paying the rest via EMIs.

The alternative to buying a OP12 is paying 65k upfront or 65k in EMIs or whatever playment plan you choose.

Correct me if I'm wrong @r4hul

In short , this is not a discount voucher for someone buying the coupon from OP if people are looking for one.

OP may sell the voucher for a value he decides which is fair.

Last edited:
For the owner of the affected phone , it's a way to recoup their loss (affected device exchanged for ₹32,000 voucher) due to the green line issue.

For someone buying the voucher from OP , you're buying the voucher of ₹32000 amount considering the OP12 costs ₹65,000

The benefit is paying only 32k upfront to OP in exchange for the voucher and paying the rest via EMIs.

The alternative to buying a OP12 is paying 65k upfront or 65k in EMIs or whatever playment plan you choose.

Correct me if I'm wrong @r4hul

In short , this is not a discount voucher for someone buying the coupon from OP if people are looking for one.

OP may sell the voucher for a value he decides which is fair.
Assuming Oneplus is offering 12 month No Cost EMI applicable to both scenarios:

Option 1: Buy without this coupon-

No cost EMI of 64k, that way they only pay 1/12th of the amount (5.3k approx) upfront in month 1 & onwards.

Option 2: Buy with this 32K coupon + difference value payable to oneplus-
Part A : Pay for 32k in advance to OP, no discount for the buyer in voucher value vs payable amount to OP
Part B: Even if they decide to divide the remaining 32k differential value in no cost EMI then they have to pay again 1/12th of that amount (2.6K) in month 1 & onwards

Unless I am bad at maths, its a no brainer to go for Option 1. Yes, you are right he is free to sell the voucher at his asking price but will he be able to sell thats a big question that should drive pricing. The voucher is a time bound one with about 50 days left on the validity perspective.

FYI: I am not interested in the voucher but curious & never understood the benefit & the claim from the OP below where he wished something like this was there when he was buying the phone.. It would help if the OP can clarify whats the benefit for the buyer to buy any oneplus phone (include 12 series) using his voucher vs without voucher.

i dont think there is any benefit, except in the rare situation where the buyer dont have access to a cc.
Even then, how would the emi for (65-32)k work?

One plus have been issuing discount coupons to a lot of customers with the green line issue. And people are selling them on FB marketplaces for 15-20% discount. I am not sure why anyone would pay full amount for this. With less than 20 days validity, pricing it that high may cause OP to lose a potential buyer. But in the end, it is OP's coupon and he may sell it however it like.

To all saying not benefit and etc. yes there is no benefit as I am selling it for the price. It's just that there were situations where I wanted to buy phones but had limited credits and did not want to opt for for huge no cost emi.
Plus oneplus and Amazon is only giving 9 months no cost emi. Not all can pay 7k a month for emi.
Now comes the second part. This is just for helping. If this doesn't sell which it won't then I'll buy the 12r simple as enough.
And yes if people are selling for 15%-20% in loss for the coupon they can digest the loss. I can't cos it goes in my savings.
Cheers and have a nice day.

Also also, if someone is really interested but want to ask for discount they can discuss it with me.
I never said "no negotiation".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back