OnePlusOne coming to India Via Amazon

Amazaon lol. BTW if anyone is wondering this is an Amazon Exclusive. About time. I wouldn't want to buy it from FK. So whos buying it?

Amazaon lol. BTW if anyone is wondering this is an Amazon Exclusive. About time. I wouldn't want to buy it from FK. So whos buying it?

Best is to buy through an invite. Got an invite in July and been using it since then.. Its a Beast :)

You'll still need an invite to purchase it from Amazon. It has to be an India-specific invite. US invites won't work.

As announced earlier, the product will be exclusively available through our e-commerce partner for users who have a valid India-specific invite. This is to ensure that all of our fans across India can easily buy the product online or through a mobile app without having to worry about payments, logistics or support.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/announcement-week-49-get-ready-india-we-are-coming.185485/

You'll still need an invite to purchase it from Amazon. It has to be an India-specific invite. US invites won't work.
Okay that is a little disappointing. The way amazon announced it I thought that they would be freely available. hmm...

How long will be the RMA times and i reckon amazon will handle it for us ?

U want to know abt imported phones or phones which are going to be sold by amazon?

Imported : Of course why shld amazon handle RMA for phones not sold by them.
Amazon : Yes they should handle good like others are handling exclusive ones :)

Cm or not , I just look for a stable ROM . In this case cm definitely screwed up . What was he thinking , teaming up with micromax .

heh. Cyanogenmod = bad corporate asshole really. They pulled this shit with their own community to become a corporate and now this.

LOL oneplusone 64 GB should now be priced below 15k as CM wont be there

P.S. How are they going to differentiate between global ones and india specific ones for OTA updates?

Last edited:
Is it difficult to flash CM?
Its pretty easy if they lay it down clearly. Basically, flash custom recovery, use the recovery to flash the new ROM.

Sometimes you need to use a pc to install custom recovery (TWRP) using fastboot mode. But nothing that takes more than an hour.

heh. Cyanogenmod = bad corporate asshole really. They pulled this shit with their own community to become a corporate and now this.
yeah i agree. everyone used to love cm but shit got real after they decided to go all business. the lawsuits and stuff. its ugly. that incident completely changed my opinion about them.

Cm or not , I just look for a stable ROM . In this case cm definitely screwed up . What was he thinking , teaming up with micromax .
I can smell $ here. Micromax wants to monopolize the whole Indian market at their own rules and regulations I guess. They must be thinking Indian users will not have any option but to forcibly purchase Micromax phones solely because of its CM. Getting such an exclusive rights would obviously demand a very high price but getting it might even yield more than what they had spent. I hate Micromax even more now. ****ing Chinese rebranded crap.

I can smell $ here. Micromax wants to monopolize the whole Indian market at their own rules and regulations I guess. They must be thinking Indian users will not have any option but to forcibly purchase Micromax phones solely because of its CM. Getting such an exclusive rights would obviously demand a very high price but getting it might even yield more than what they had spent. I hate Micromax even more now. ****ing Chinese rebranded crap.
Micromax yu branded phones will only be sold online. i think they will not sell very well due to this. the online population is generally more educated than offline. They will realise better alternatives are available.

Back