Online Gaming : Consoles vs PC

Switch said:
4. I wanted something which could be just switched on a enjoyed with a couple of friends and pints of beer or with my kid and i need not worry about installation of the title.

almost all ps3 games take time to install/update on ps3 & I suppose the xbox 360 too
you can't even start playing online unless you update :S

Well Switch you have pointed out the key aspects yourself :p

console is awesome fun if you have a group of people to play with together, otherwise, most sport games can be enjoyed on the console, both online and offline, and i prefer a console for third person games as well

for FPS, i prefer a PC coz i just cant use a gamepad to aim

again these are my preferences and am sure are yours as well since we come under the bracker of casual gamers :p

The only "true" gaming platform there is out there is the PC by far. no doubt about it. Keyboard+mouse combo will always kill the joystick in terms of control (racing games are the exception that prove the rule). Especially for a FPS like BF:BC2, PC edition. Same would apply for competitive strategy games.

I don't understand why PC gamers need to bash the consoles.

Does it make PC a better gaming platform than it already is?

I guess everyone should enjoy one's own choice of gaming and with the quality of games being churned out on consoles (UC2, KZ2, God of War3, Little Big Planet, Forza3......), I don't think consoles are any far behind PC in terms of good games.

kestrel5915 said:
PC is losing ground to consoles, not because its not capable but because of the quality of the exclusives that are being released on consoles, and not to mention piracy (Gears of War 2, Alan Wake, etc)

and that is the reason why i know > 10 people who pirate the hell outta 360 games :angel:

Back