PC Peripherals Online Stores, and your experiences.

Wolfff

Adept
Ive been reading around and posting a little here and there ever since I registered a few days ago. I was just wonderin if we all could make a single thread where all of us could post.

1. The Online stores from where we've ever bought the computer Part.
2. How long did it take to deliver home (if it got here that is :bleh: )
3. Any problems with customs
4. Shipping charges.

And no, getting a part from newegg delivered to a cousin/frnd etc. in US does not count. Please list parts that have been delivered in India.

I'll start
1. Razerzone.com -> Razer Viper ( for a friend)
2. 6 Days
3. None, delivered directly to my doorstep, no customs involved.
4. US$ 9.99, Free shipping if your order is above $100.

this is very nice thread .... and will help people to decide which site to shop from

it will be nice if people will share there experiences here ..... i am also in search of a PSU .... so any user has ordered that can post here ....

Decadent_Spectre said:
bought my 6800 U from an ebay shop ....no customs problems...dont remember the shipping charge though...yes it did get here...but i dont remember how long it took

The customs part is what Im scared of.

i once bought a prepaid internet dialup package from sify (as it was signafacantly cheaper than street price due to festival offer + my bank did offer me 10% rebate)

those foolls packed the envelop with code and the cd with utility software in a simple brown envelop and sent by post (and you know how good is indian post and telegraph department :p)

i got the envelop with code ok but the cd i could not count the picecs :rofl:

so stay away from sify onine store.

Back