PC Peripherals Online UPS suggestion

I am looking for an online UPS for my Desktop +Printer + Modem + Router + AV + LED TV setup.

maximum connected load will be 800 Watts at a given point of time.

I am looking for Battery separate Units with Pure sine wave + Power conditioner setup.

Is APC models are the best?

Anand
-Bangalore.

I am looking for an online UPS for my Desktop +Printer + Modem + Router + AV + LED TV setup.

maximum connected load will be 800 Watts at a given point of time.

I am looking for Battery separate Units with Pure sine wave + Power conditioner setup.

Is APC models are the best?

Anand
-Bangalore.

APC smart UPS is the best choice. SUA1000UXI can support 800 watts with ease. You can connect upto 4 battery banks. I own it for the past 3 years and its really awesome. Infact it works pretty well with Exide express batteries too.. cos i am using it and no problems whats so ever.
Smart UPS is costlier however its worth the investment.

APC smart UPS is the best choice. SUA1000UXI can support 800 watts with ease. You can connect upto 4 battery banks. I own it for the past 3 years and its really awesome. Infact it works pretty well with Exide express batteries too.. cos i am using it and no problems whats so ever.
Smart UPS is costlier however its worth the investment.

Thanks. I am looking for maximum 1- 1.5 hours backup. I think I can have a single battery here. I plan to take Amaron battery.

What is Online UPS: UPS with invertors are always ON regardless of Main power is ON or OFF.
Advantage: Always it gives conditioned power (pure sine wave with frequency and voltage controlled) to the ouput.
In other words, the devices are not directly connected to Main power supply at at point of time.

When Main power is OFF, the UPS switches the source for its invertor from Main to Battery.Thats all.

Hope this clears questions on Online and Offline UPS.

I called up the dealer in Bangalore . They are saying they have only 3 battery model. I wonder why I must connect 3 batteries to that? Anybody is using APC Online UPS with single battery? Which can give 1 to 1.5 hours of backup?

I called up the dealer in Bangalore . They are saying they have only 3 battery model. I wonder why I must connect 3 batteries to that? Anybody is using APC Online UPS with single battery? Which can give 1 to 1.5 hours of backup?
Did they mean it works on 36volt battery? what is the capacity that you are looking at. I think if its more than 1 KVA it requires either 36 or 48 volt batteries.

Back