Audio online websites for iem having free shipping to India

I guess he needs international websites who list IEM's in dollars (cheaper than Indian prices i am assuming), and provide free International shipping to India.

LendMeUrEars is another.

Even DealXtreme does free shipping, as is FocalPrice.

But, why the query at all? IEMs are best chosen based on their price, value for money, usage and sound signature. Paying shipping fee should be the least of your concerns :S

wow is their any site who does free international shipping.? well i don't think so there is one. International shipping prices are very high as i have seen in amazon.com.

systembuilder said:
I guess he needs international websites who list IEM's in dollars (cheaper than Indian prices i am assuming), and provide free International shipping to India.

right sir.I want to buy some that are not available in India

Have seen friends buy from

mp4nation >brainwavz IEMs

Head-direct >Re-O

I guess they are China/HK based and ship in a week or two

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW you should state which specific IEM you are looking for. That way there could be a specific website we could direct you too.

Head-Direct charges $10 for worldwide shipping as far as I know.

As mentioned above, Lendmeurears also provides free international shipping for all brands except Brainwavz. You can get Hisound Audio, VSonic, ECCI and Dunu from there. MP4Nation does free shipping for Brainwavz and Dunu.

But my question remains - if you are not getting earphones from the above mentioned brands, what use is free shipping to you? :)

No site does free shipping to India. But some sites like Vpost, Borderlinx, Iccworld etc. do the shipping for you at affordable prices.

Back