Budget 10-15K open to suggestions for a good smartphone

If you do end up going with a samsung phone make sure its not a exynos processor one im regretting my m34 purchase so much paid 15k and it loads websites slower than my almost 6 year old redmi note 7 pro so pick a snapdragon one for sure

@Mubarak_Gull I'm thinking of buying a Redmi 12 5g, same as Poco M6 Pro 5g. You can check it out if you like. At present, it is available for 13,500 on Amazon for the 8 GB / 256 GB version.

It has the 3.5 mm jack and 50 MP main camera, but the SD card slot is shared, and charging is only 18W. Also, brightness is 550 nits. Redmi 13 5g which just got released has 33W charging and a 108 MP camera, but it also has 550 nits. The reason I'm thinking of this phone (12 5g) is because it has good custom ROM support. 13 5g doesn't have any support at present, afaik.

Like @TBad said, avoid Samsung with Exynos. I've earlier used an M series phone with an exynos proc and it used to get really hot, and there were also motherboard failure complaints, so I sold it off before the year ended.

If others know of a phone near 15k with custom rom support, I'd appreciate it. I'm currently using CrDroid ROM from the official site. My usage is basic stuff like web browsing and whatsapp, no gaming.

Back