Opening a new gaming parlour at Nehru Place....

coolendra

Disciple
Hi guys... good news for all u gamers.. two of my verygood friends are opening a new gaming parlour at Nehru Place (Delhi)

Well. .here is the config :

AMD 3000+
MSI ATI Xpress 200
1 GB RAM simtronics dynet
nVidia 6600 GT
80 GB SATA HDD 7200 RPM - 8 MB Cache
IBM 1200 dpi gaming mouse
mini USB gaming keyboards
Personally modded portable cabinets.
19 inch monitors..
soundcard - realtek HD

. ur valuable suggestions will be very helpful.....
plz suggest ur rig specifications as well as wat the membership plans could be....

neways... ur valuable suggestion are required....

Lets Rolll Seargent.. !!!!!!!!!

personally speaking from experience. u really dont need 19" monitor. people who are serious or even casual gamers can game at 17". & they usually play games like cs ut q3 nfs etc on low res. they dont like to play on high res with maxxed out settings. get 17" . dont get mini usb keyboards. get normal size keyboards & also get microsoft wheel mouse optical. not the small 1. the big 1 should cost u around 850rs. its the most widely used mouse & it has the same sensor as ie3 so it doesnt skip. dont buy expensive keyboards & some expensive mice as they are used roughly at the cafe & get spoilt

people care more about mouse & keyboard than they will care bout your rig. trust me on this 1. just get a default size kb & a normal mouse.

the money u save from buying 17" maybe u can invest that in something else or just dont spend it & make your cost less.

stormblast said:
personally speaking from experience. u really dont need 19" monitor. people who are serious or even casual gamers can game at 17". & they usually play games like cs ut q3 nfs etc on low res. they dont like to play on high res with maxxed out settings. get 17" . dont get mini usb keyboards. get normal size keyboards & also get microsoft wheel mouse optical. not the small 1. the big 1 should cost u around 850rs. its the most widely used mouse & it has the same sensor as ie3 so it doesnt skip. dont buy expensive keyboards & some expensive mice as they are used roughly at the cafe & get spoilt

people care more about mouse & keyboard than they will care bout your rig. trust me on this 1. just get a default size kb & a normal mouse.

the money u save from buying 17" maybe u can invest that in something else or just dont spend it & make your cost less.

Do take his suggestions seriously :p ..... he is the best person to ask on TE..... coz he has his own gaming cafe !!

Me coming to Nehru Place... most probably on thursday... will check out the place and will help u guys for sure.. :)

Btw... can u please Pm me your friends phone no. or msnger id... :)

hmm yeah this cafe is planned by mukesh maurya aka max axe from TT...at lest by the looks of it .. he said somethin similar to this to me.....BTW even i think 19" monitors are a bit off ... 17" would do ...

Yes guys... its mukesh maurys... A.K.A MaxAxe.. frm TT... he is one of my very good friends ..so i am jst posting this thread on his behalf.....

thnx for ur valuable suggestions.....

i willl definitely forward this suggestions to him....

keep ur suggestions flowing......

^^In a cafe where ppl run low res... it really doesn't matter. Saving 4k on each card (price diff between GT and GS) is a much better option when you are buying 25 comps. As stormie says, get IE 1.1 as its good, cheap and rugged. Also any 200 rupee PS2/USB keyboard will do. Don't spend much on input devices as they'll need to be replaced often cos of rough use. Also a 17" non flat CRT is enuf. Economy of scale matters in case of cafes.

^^yea i know that, but once you buy it, you'll keep it for a long time. future games will definitely need more powerful graphics. its better to buy a better card now than to later sell the lower end card for dirt cheap and then upgrade.

not really :) ... but the thing is people arent gonna be playing CRYSIS in gaming cafes :S u would need gaming cafes which are equipped with 1800xts for that :S ... most people are going to be playing CSS ,UT and Role playing games ... so i guess any card which can take the upcoming CS and UT titles well at medium - low res would do :) and for that i would put my money on the 7600GS :)

Back