Openings in Accenture Solutions/ Consulting -

Guys there are a lot of openings in Accenture for software professionals as well as in consulting division.

Software : SAP/ .Net / JAVA / Testing / MainFrame / etc
Consulting : Energy / Retail / SCM / Banking/ Insurance /Global Consulting

You can send me your Resume or upload them to Accenture site as well :)

Quite a few of you guys are PMing me and asking about location..

Well these guys are hiring across all Accenture locations, we have an option of specifying location preferences when resume is uploaded.

yup.. I hear they are hiring by the hundreds.I am myself done with their interviews and expecting an offer.any idea who is the 'big' client they are hiring for?

raptor3624 said:
yup.. I hear they are hiring by the hundreds.I am myself done with their interviews and expecting an offer.any idea who is the 'big' client they are hiring for?
There are a lot of Big clients :) and a lot of onshore opportunities, i myself have rejected 3 onshore opp. ( due to personal reasons). Once you get in you can probably drop a mail to both me and sarang :)..

I guess we can have mini Accenture forum over here :p

oooh! Gimme the detailed lowdown via PM mate and soon coz tomorrow I'm going for the joint-campus placement process of Accenture in Punjab ;) but most of the guys recruited are sent to Bangalore whilst I want to work in Delhi/NCR. PM me the details please.

ultravires.. when you say onsite opportunity.. is it to th client place within delhi or the client location at a different company.

Back