OPERA mini: MY Review

aka911

Skilled
ok. so i expect most of people here know about opera mini . For those who do not . . it is a simple html java based web browser . it works on most modern gprs phones supporting java like k750 or 6230.
it is a god send gift for those who have multi media non smart phones and would like to browse html for news and other stuff. continued . . . .

well it is just 100 kb in size and can open most sites like rediff or yahoo. Opera has got small screen rendering bang in head. ?it supports history, bookmarks. you still cannot download any files, nor you open pages having java. ?still it is a marvel to use . it is small, very fast and free. it works through opera server and uses normal gprs connection.
worth a try .?continued . . . .

it has got a good looking home page , where you can view your most recent history, and preferred bookmarks. ?

download using your phone's wap browser at mini.opera.com.

p.s . The whole review was written on a k700 using opera mini. this was done to show how good it really it is . and yeah , i know formatting is all over the place . . . . . . . i am sorry for that mods!
hoping you guys will not mind !!!!

Back