Mac OS operating system installation.

coolboy2009

Disciple
i am having system via configration dual core intel2.60 giga hrtz ddr ram 2 GB kingston.i just want to have mac apple operating system install in this..is it supportable in my system.plz do tell me.

i am having system via configration dual core intel2.60 giga hrtz ddr ram 2 GB kingston.i just want to have mac apple operating system install in this..is it supportable in my system.plz do tell me.

coolboy2009 said:

what about rest of the HW like mobo, soundcard, graphics card etc.

While the Apple OS is eye candy - I feel windows is more versatile and less snobbish.

BTW windows 7 on my download righ with AMD athlon 64 3000+ (single core) with 1 GB RAM and 60 GB HDD runs like a breeze. Was using windows XP for the last 4 years - the current installation is a whole lot faster IMHO (for general usage etc - gaming stopped these days)

coolboy2009 said:

Please list a complete list of HW specs.

starky said:
While the Apple OS is eye candy - I feel windows is more versatile and less snobbish.

At this point, I should control my urge to indefinitely yell and should settle with politely mentioning that "I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE"

Firstly, even if what you are saying is true, it is YOUR opinion and in NO WAY reflects the opinion of thousands of users of both - Windows and Mac OS (including me). Coolboy2009 has a right to use both and figure it out for himself.

Secondly, Apple OS is NOT JUST eye candy. The eye candy aspect is just a nice addition to it's already existing wonderful features. I don't mean to spark off a "Windows vs. Mac" debate which is quite unnecessary.
Coolboy, you can check out IDENEB - it's an entire community of people who aim to do exactly what you want to do !!

All the best:hap2:

Back