Opeth in India Jan 25 at Saarang - IIT madras

I was thinking on the same lines as aces

But its still some time away and from my visits to the Open air theater at IIT, there is pretty decent security for events there.

yeah, heard it few days back. Opeth, my favorite band of post Death period :eek:hyeah:. if they dont cancel due to security reason, I WILL go, someone(shrey:p) collect an extra pass for me :p

Spoke to a friend of mine who works at IIT ,will confirm u whether i can arrange some tickets ,will confirm by today evening or tomo ,how many are ready to purchase the tickets ,price and rest all i will confirm later i.e, after i get the info from my friend :D

PS: I will try my level best to arrange passes else u guys may have to purchase tickets

im in for a ticket metalspree, ofcourse it does depend on the price, but going by the prices of previous years passes for big bands, im pretty sure im in.

I know someone who knows the coordinators of the event, so I'll see what i can do....I don't think they'll be selling tickets anytime soon though.

There are so many trees around the venue that its actually not even necessary to get tickets :p

I'm going to get my rear end to chennai even if I don't manage to get any passes :lol:

^Where to get the ticket da ? I can help out some of you guys :D (few of the IIT gates are closer to my house. But inside, i have been there few times but still i got no clue where n where :p )

sorry for the delay , i am yet to get info from my friend ,i spoke to him yester the guy who is looking after the fest is out of town and will come tomo so i will get info by tomo for sure , once again sorry for the delay :ashamed:

Back