OPINION ON CONSOLES-M&KB Support

DrKnocker510

Recruit
Hey buddies,

This thread is to know if there are any peeps like me bothered with this issue.

Being a PC Gamer, due to cost factors and exclusivity, thought of giving consoles a try.

Everything was good and fine until games that have too many inputs, not even Heavy RPGs but Horizon Forbidden West, Witcher 3 respond better with M&KB.

What say?

Have a great Day.

TBH this is more of a personal thing. I had the same issue but in the opposite way. Been on consoles for as long as I can remember & got a pc few years back, I felt the same about too many inputs for M&KB as opposed to controller. Eventually I bought a controller & depending from game-to-game I use both because who says I need to stick to one input type? It's not 'taboo' to use the input you prefer regardless of your system.

TBH this is more of a personal thing. I had the same issue but in the opposite way. Been on consoles for as long as I can remember & got a pc few years back, I felt the same about too many inputs for M&KB as opposed to controller. Eventually I bought a controller & depending from game-to-game I use both because who says I need to stick to one input type? It's not 'taboo' to use the input you prefer regardless of your system.
That's true but the other way around on console I don't have the option to switch to M&KB.

Have a PS5. Yes, its not the console, but games should support it.
Also, on the other hand Sony has done a lot good accessibility related stuff in their games, but just won't support M&KB that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true but the other way around on console I don't have the option to switch to M&KB.
What console do you have? cause AFAIK consoles (PS5/PS4 & Xbox Series X/S) do have a decent MKB support albeit games themselves may or may not support MKB which usually is the biggest factor for MKB support issues on consoles. I personally have never tried MKB on consoles so I may not know the cons but basic support should get you running & you can figure out if it fits your gaming genre or not.

Back