Laptops opinion on sony vaio cw 26

Thanks for replying, actually i have one week to decide before buying a laptop, i want a good looking laptop with 14 inch screen and decent specs in the range of 58k to 62k. what all other options should i consider??

But i dont think he would be interested in this. His budget is Over-maxed for an acer machine. He could get a much better system specs + build with his budget.

The features of the mentioned Vaio look very competitive...well priced for a Vaio...I had a couple of queries for the same..

1.What is its RAM frequency?

2.Does it have backlit keyboard?

harish_21_10 said:
The features of the mentioned Vaio look very competitive...well priced for a Vaio...I had a couple of queries for the same..
1.What is its RAM frequency?
2.Does it have backlit keyboard?

1. ram frequency is 1066Mhz
2.no backlit keyboard

wishmaster.dj said:
see, to give you good recommendations, you need to tell us the purpose of buying your computer. Tell us that and then i can tell you what to do.

i will be using the laptop in the college hostel mainly for web browsing and movie downloads along with some counterstrike gaming sessions with my friends, i want a laptop which can do all the above and has very good looks, i like the design of sony vaio cw in white colour. any other laptop suggestion?

can some user give a review. i am also thinking of buying this vaio for office use!! not much gaming but definitely multimedia support is required.

ak

mahesh verma said:
1. ram frequency is 1066Mhz
2.no backlit keyboard
I wonder if any of the Vaio laptops have backlit keyboard?

mahesh verma said:
i will be using the laptop in the college hostel mainly for web browsing and movie downloads along with some counterstrike gaming sessions with my friends, i want a laptop which can do all the above and has very good looks, i like the design of sony vaio cw in white colour. any other laptop suggestion?
Do check out Dell XPS 13...But I guess the Vaio VPCCW26FG is better than the XPS model too...I am starting to like this Vaio here:eek:hyeah:

hi people:)

This is my first post on TE,can't say how helpful browsing this forum was to zero into a laptop. I'm not a gamer,bought it for usual browsing/emailing/downloading films etc

It's a vaio cpccw26fg. I'm fairly happy with the machine EXCEPT it seems to have a slightly wiggly battery back. There is a bit of 'play' even after the battery has clicked into place and is 'locked'. Doesn't affect the normal running in anyway, nor does the battery disengage or fall off, yet it is mildly irritating to have that play when I touch the battery pack. Is that normal? Do I need to take it back to the store and ask for a replacement? I did show it to a friend who is into IT & he felt it was a non issue..yet the doubt persists!

Thanks in advance!!

^^Firstly, congrats for ur new buy...Do post some more feedback for the same, wuld be even better if it was possible for u to do a review...
As far as ur battery is concerned, I dont think u shuld be worrying about it much...but then u can always check with Sony to see if they can fix it, which I doubt they will...since its a new one u wuld obviously want it to be in perfect condition for the starters..anyways, dont worry about it and yeah...:welcome:to Techenclave:cheers:

Back