Options to get stuff shipped from China...Lets discuss

Okh, so how much cheap is it from ordering on alibaba now not aliexpress directly versus using shop nd ship.
Alibaba...depends on what shipping rates are offered by the Seller. Sometimes it is 2x - 3x of product price. They are all bulk sellers so 1 piece shipping is astronomical. I have used on alibaba seller for replica lego but I got it shipping locally to a freight forwarder who shipped me to India. SNS works same way, tell alibaba seller to ship to SNS address and they bring to India.

Also some sellers will outright not ship within China or won't be ok with single piece

Alibaba...depends on what shipping rates are offered by the Seller. Sometimes it is 2x - 3x of product price. They are all bulk sellers so 1 piece shipping is astronomical. I have used on alibaba seller for replica lego but I got it shipping locally to a freight forwarder who shipped me to India. SNS works same way, tell alibaba seller to ship to SNS address and they bring to India.

Also some sellers will outright not ship within China or won't be ok with single piece
yeah that single piece problem with your lego sets and figures but I have ordered 2 onus, 2 hdds and several sfps and all were delivered safely.

customs will be payed at the time of delivery?
yes you can pay online also as soon as it clears customs or if not it will be collected at delivery.
Okh, so how much cheap is it from ordering on alibaba now not aliexpress directly versus using shop nd ship.
now for rates it depends most of the alibaba sellers I have ordered with take 3-5 USD to ship to SNS shanghai and then sns takes 18 usd to india for a .5kg parcel.
now 2 days ago I placed a order for few network products paid 27 USD shipping direct to India by fedex priority.
most of the sellers on alibaba also ship directly to india but its a bit costly, ali express sellers dont do it.

you may ask your seller to use yanwen express its cheap but generally customs is avoided totally by that.

some photos of the incoming parcel

photo_2024-04-26 22.57.04.jpeg
photo_2024-04-26 22.57.06.jpeg
photo_2024-04-26 22.57.07.jpeg

Back