ORACLE Administration Course in Banglore

sekharsomu

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Been nearly 2 months in Bangalore everything is too costly here. Then these thing came into my mind what if i do my part of doing my KT for free .I know how its being a just out of college and no proper guidance .and end up paying in that so called "Job oriented Courses"

For now i would like to Start with Oracle 10g Administration<latter will also conduct a 11g upgrade course once i complete my 11 0CP upgrade Certification>

If this Successful then we can also move further with RAC concepts.

My Requirements:

In need some one to provide a room or space in and around Kundhanahalli <Bangalore> (for KT purpose only just for that 2-3 hrs and the audience will only be our TE members only, no misuse or profitable activity will be conducted )

Needs basic amenities like white boards and Marker pens and few chairs these are only things i would like you people would share

No money is need/involved in this .i don't require any thing its absolutely free for now its restricted to TE members

i plan to start this by end of January . Had some travel in the early Jan .So, need some time

Daily will be around 1 1/2- 2hrs can be through out week(5days) or 3 days a week based on most attendees convenience

As this thing is absolutely free i want strictly follow some rules:

Rules:

Follow strict Discipline in Timings no more then 10 mins of delay is allowed

Need to come all days during the duration of course no Skips allowed.

Already working people are not allowed Just to allow more seats for those looking to start career

Need to do some work from your side i wish to see guys asking questions and doing some practice

Pre-Requisites:

I wish every one could bring there own laptop with either Linux installed or Vmware installed on it (Not Mandatory)<ORACLE/VMWARE/LINUX(oel5) can b provided by me if u have the laptop >

Knowledge on RDBMS/SQL/Linux is great Advantage else this knowledge will also be shared for free if majority of the crowd agree for the same.

if we are taking on daily basis then saying like 5 days a week and for 90-120 min day it might take upto 40 days -45 days or 3 a week i wish classes be for at least 3hr a day might take a bit more then 2 months .

So,people who are ready to invest this time and are really serious look to Learn oracle Administration please attend.Do not attend because its free

Notes:

During the Course everything will be taught only SQL*PLUS .So, don't expect EM.(Enterprise Manager)

Materials provided:No Hard copies will pass some papers /book in soft copies

Am i Qualified to do this?

Decide your self:

Had 4.1 years experience as Oracle DBA

Had approx 2 years SAP BASIS Admin

Worked on different industry working verticals like retail,Logistics,Healthcare

Had worked with fortune Clients like Mckesson,Ryder logistics,Avery Dennison,Apple Corporation

Certifications:

Oracle Certified Professional for Oracle 10g

Red Hat Certified Engineer

IBM Certified for DB2

*************Course Details will be posted Shortly***********************

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

This the Briefly Course i would love to give KT on Will release a detailed Curriculum booklet somewhere around 2 week of Jan if you guys show interest

The Course:

DBMS Explained?<Day extra>

RDBMS-The Journey Begins.<Day extra>

Normalization---Simple, divide and Rule<Day extra>

SQL-after all we need to talk<Day(s) Extra(7)>

Welcome to Oracle DBMS what's new with ver10g. what is the Grid?<Day1>

Oracle Structures-we go by the mechanics way, understand the parts and then the engine<Day2>

Anatomy of a Oracle Block <Day 3>

What is a table?<Day 3>

Anatomy of Data file <Day4>

Data file Management<Day4>

Redo log file Management<Day 5>

Control File Management<Day6>

Memory Structures in oracle<Day7>

Processes in oracle<Day8>

Oracle Networking---get connected<day9,10>

Creating DB LINKS<Day 11>

Creating environments<Day 11>

Oracle Architecture<Now decide wanna be a DB Executor,DB Admin or DB Engineer?><DAY 12-20>

Oracle Architecture Unleashed part1<with Query><Days Utilized 3>

Oracle Architecture Unleashed part2<with DML ><Days Utilized 3>

Undo Table space Management<Day 21>

Exp/Imp Utilities<Day22>

Backup and recovery Strategies (Rman included with wide range of real time Scenarios)<Day 23-30>

ASM Concepts<Day slots Adjusted with BCK-RCV STRAT>

Cloning Strategies<Day 31>

Data Pump<Day 32>

Patching and Up gradation (Upto 11g R2) in oracle<Day 33,34,35>

Migration <Day 36,37>

Standby Database and Implementation of Data guard<Day 38>

Intro to Performance tuning<Day 39,40,41>

Intro to RAC<Day 42> + 3 to 6 Days ===> 48 Days Max

Note:first four topic as said will be taken only when there ia major vote of attendees

Hi Guys,

i feel the 0 response to this mail is because i do not have place for this sessions

So now let us cut that... let internet be our friend ...

Currently i have an internet at 2mbps for 36gb and there after 1mbps

Next month ie from 1st May i will move to ACT which gives 10mbps for 70gb therafter 2mbps

So let start now with 2-3 people this month preference for "bangalorens" ?

Because if they are intersted and needs some personal nteraction they can visit my place

If this is succesfull we can expand this from May

Topics Stands the same as above, Remember only 10gR2 not 11GR2 <Except for Upgradest>

I have some softwares for online classes in mind ... but please come up with your suggestions for software that are really scalable with our broadband

This sessions are 100% free

But know your Time, its very valuable to you ,if you value yours mine is automatically Valued .

By the way this time had some selfishness add to it After getting into Apple Project

I more looking into High avalibility side So, my fear is that i would lose touch with my basics

So, even i am looking forward for this So,please help me keep my Knowledge
<
.... and help Spread it...

Back