Ordered Watch 4 Bluetooth from FK, but received LTE

asimh99

Disciple
I ordered a Watch 4 Bluetooth from FK, but I received a Watch 4 LTE. The invoice I got to download from FK is from Watch 4 Bluetooth. So FK is refusing to give the modified invoice for Watch 4 lte . All they are saying is, "Either keep the watch with no invoice or return it, and we will refund you. So is it worth keeping it with no invoice, so i guess no warranty either, or is it better to return it?

I ordered a Watch 4 Bluetooth from FK, but I received a Watch 4 LTE. The invoice I got to download from FK is from Watch 4 Bluetooth. So FK is refusing to give the modified invoice for Watch 4 lte . All they are saying is, "Either keep the watch with no invoice or return it, and we will refund you. So is it worth keeping it with no invoice, so i guess no warranty either, or is it better to return it?
Does the serial number on Watch and Invoice match?

Only keep it if don't want warranty. Something similar happened with me when I ordered a product but didn't open it until the end of return period(was shopping season & such thing never happened before & price was around 1k so neglected it) & finally when opened then found out it was a different model from the same company though invoice was correct with originally ordered product model name. Flipkart obviously refused to change the product or refund so then explained the situation to company which said that having invoice from flipkart mentioning correct product model is must for availing warranty & flipkart escalation team told me they cannot give me a modified invoice with the product model I actually got because no such option in their system to generate modified invoice.

You don't need invoice to claim warranty on samsung watches and phones.
Usually in such cases serial number check is done but as per flipkart records that serial number was never sold from their site so if samsung relies on getting "sold" confirmation from ecomm platforms then in this case there won't be any record of this serial number being sold.

Only keep it if don't want warranty. Something similar happened with me when I ordered a product but didn't open it until the end of return period(was shopping season & such thing never happened before & price was around 1k so neglected it) & finally when opened then found out it was a different model from the same company though invoice was correct with originally ordered product model name. Flipkart obviously refused to change the product or refund so then explained the situation to company which said that having invoice from flipkart mentioning correct product model is must for availing warranty & flipkart escalation team told me they cannot give me a modified invoice with the product model I actually got because no such option in their system to generate modified invoice.
well in this case I have received a more expensive item than the original product .even though the return period is over FK is still giving me the option to return it instead of a modified or alternate Invoice.
If get caught by service centre then definitely some consequences.
Yeah I heard Some Samsung Centres Cross Checks with FK Bills so That will lead to Forgery So no warranty plus Serious consequences,
Usually in such cases serial number check is done but as per flipkart records that serial number was never sold from their site so if samsung relies on getting "sold" confirmation from ecomm platforms then in this case there won't be any record of this serial number being sold.
I do not have any Document proof for this watch except the box and unboxing video that is where The Problem is what If the Seller tomorrow files a complaint for Missing the watch?I may have proof at my end but it will still be legal trouble I guess which I don't want to have,

well in this case I have received a more expensive item than the original product .even though the return period is over FK is still giving me the option to return it instead of a modified or alternate Invoice.
In my case the wrong product I received was roughly around same value of 1k so didn't bother much.

I do not have any Document proof for this watch except the box and unboxing video that is where The Problem is what If the Seller tomorrow files a complaint for Missing the watch?I may have proof at my end but it will still be legal trouble I guess which I don't want to have,
Yes that can be a potential source of issue if seller files a stolen complaint but now that is highly unlikely as flipkart must have contacted the seller by now regarding this "mistake" which I guess the seller will show it as "accidental loss" in their books for accounting purpose. Your risk would be if something happened to this watch before 1 year warranty then basically you will lose all the money you spent on it.

Slight off topic but i just bought a samsung watch 4.
I have observed that using the watch while charging drains the battery. By use i mean browsing the interface etc and no sensors usage.
Is this supposed to happen?

Slight off topic but i just bought a samsung watch 4.
I have observed that using the watch while charging drains the battery. By use i mean browsing the interface etc and no sensors usage.
Is this supposed to happen?
Try to use another adapter. I was using an old adapter and faced a similar issue. After changing it it charged normally...

Did you keep it?
I'm late to the party but my advice would have been to visit Samsung's service centre and ask whether the watch is under warranty as I have lost the invoice. If they agree to service it without the invoice then no issue in keeping the LTE version.

I use the LTE version and it surely comes in handy at times. So, LTE>BT for me.

Back