Original high performance GEIL pc3200 DDR 256x2 mb rams for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
These are high quality, high performance pc3200 rated , 400 mhz DDR rams. it is hand picked, matched 256x2 ,optimised for dual channel operation.
It is ideal for P4 and /or AMD64 and has lifetime warranty.
Specifications:

Manufacturer: Geil

Speed: DDR400(PC3200)

Type: 184 Pin DDR SDRAM

Error Checking: Non-ECC

Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered

Cas Latency: 2.5- 6-3-3

Support Voltage: 2.55V-2.95V

Bandwidth: 3.2GB/s

Organization: two 32M x 64 -Bit

Special Features Enhanced SPD for Dual Channel DDR motherboard

Warranty: Lifetime

These are rated CAS 2.5-6-3-3 on the sticker but does CAS 2-5-3-3 easily at 200 mhz fsb @ 2.8V on my m/c. your mileage may vary. it has dark blue heat spreader.The piece is similar to one in the first pic but the colour of the heat spreader is dark blue as in the second pic.
I had purchased this from newegg about 1 1/2 years ago.and have very rarely used it since i use OCZ rams on my m/c.
regarding warranty, it has life time warranty from the co. GEIL itself. in case of any problems the co. will replace it with an equivalent piece. but since it was purchased from US by me i can at the most "help" in sending it from here and obtaining the replacements.i do not give any personal gurantee but will help in obtaining the replacements from the co. which may take weeks or months due to logistic reasons. The actual shipping cost will have to be borne by the purchaser.
expected price: Rs: 4200 for 256 x 2 = 512 mb.

Attachments

• Geil1.jpg
    Geil1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 294
  • GEIL.jpg
    GEIL.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 279
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back