Original PC Games in Chennai

Scramjet

Disciple
Can anyone tell me where can I buy original PC games in Chennai? I tried almost every shop in Ritchie Street, and even the shops that advertise that they have original CDs only have a few of them, just for namesake. The rest are all pirated. I'm looking for older games like "Thief: Gold" and "Star Wars Dark Forces 2"

Hope this is the right section for the topic.

I went to Landmark today. I got one of the eight games that I wanted. As for the rest they apparently had them at some point or other, but they don't have them now. And they don't know when they might arrive, either. So are there any other places where I can buy original games?

theres landmark at citi center and spencers.. you can try both. you can give music world and planet M a shot too i think

for older games i think online direct download sites would be a better option as you may not find older games in retail stores...

check out the landmark at nungambakkam last time i was there they had tons of older games.. not sure if they are still there

bottle, I went to the Landmark at Spencer's Plaza, Mount Road. Where's this Citi Center? Is it in Nungambakkam? Are Music World and Planet M in Spencer's Plaza as well?

soggy316, first of all I don't have a broadband connection. Second, how can I pay for em? Which sites can be trusted? I suppose I could go to an iWay, download em and ask them to burn it onto a CD. Do you know any download sites?

music world and planet m are in spencers itself.. citi center is on radhakrishnan salai next to marina beach.

bottle said:
check out the landmark at nungambakkam last time i was there they had tons of older games.. not sure if they are still there

yeah this place has loads of PC/XBOX/PS games ...... u won't find much games in spencers or citicenter landmark :)

So Nungambakkam Landmark is my next stop. Then Citi Center Landmark. And finally Planet M and Music World. If I had known about Planet M and Music World before, I could have checked em out today itself.

soggy316, thanks for the links. If the streets of Chennai don't turn up anything, I'll try online. I don't know if any of my friends have an international credit card.

I'll cover the Landmarks and Spencers by tomorrow evening. Thanks guys.

Well Nungambakkam Landmark didn't have anything either. But one of the guys there was very helpful. He suggested that I could try Odyssey at Anna nagar/Adyar or Planet M at Besant Nagar/Spencers. Odyssey-Anna nagar had a couple of games. They said they'll let me know if the other games are available at other branches or if they can be ordered. Since I was able to obtain 2 games from them, I think I'll wait till tomorrow evening before going to Planet M.

All the Landmarks are linked. So they can tell if the game I want is available at any branch in India. Apparently one of the games is available in Andheri, the others aren't available at any of their outlets in India.

I went to Adyar-Odyssey, Music World in Anna nagar and also in Spencers Plaza. No luck. There's no Planet M in Spencer Plaza. But there's one in Anna nagar and one in Kellys. Couldn't find anything in the one at Anna nagar, and judging by what I saw there, there's no point in going to the one in Kellys. Any other ideas?

ya guys while u are at it, would anybody get me a original CS? i want to know the price, since im in erode not getting anything here. it would be very kind of u thanks.

Back