Oswald

thepenguin0yg.jpg

How is it? Did this when I was 12, one of the only few left after we moved.
The sketch and pencilling was done entirely with a click pencil (about the worst possible way to do it).

Most were done on loose sheets and were lost long ago.
These were no safer done on a prescription pad, found them recently inside a box in near perfect condition.

Awesome work dude!!!

I have never been an artist and never will be. But that sure is nice work. Keep it up !!! :)

@blade -- What happened to your work??

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work man, me too used to sketch alot, more like scribbling when i wrote all the wrong answers in my answer sheet, lol...

Nikhil said:
Awesome work dude!!!

I have never been an artist and never will be. But that sure is nice work. Keep it up !!! :)

@blade -- What happened to your work??
Got lost when we shifted ! :( Will try scrounging for it...........

Last edited by a moderator:
very good work. im the worst artist possible (i cant even draw those st. line figures for my lab work) but still enjoy good artwork

very nice indeed

@saumil nice work dude :)

@dR ... aish rai ?

so we seem to have lotta members with multi disciplinary talents... maybe we shud have a fine arts competition :p ..upload ur songs, and art work any1 ?!

fine work both of u- saumil and shruti!:clap: :clap:
but hey saumil..did u see it draw tht amazing piece all by ur imagination???
:cool2: :cool2:

Ugh...I was so bad that when asked to draw a "Scenery" :O for my Class III exams...I prompltly went a head and drew a "scenery" and then labelled all the artifacts as Sun, Mountains, Birds, river, Hut etc....
The teacher was so pi%^%ed off that she threatened to fail me in that course....;)
I dunno if anyone has ever been failed her/His arts course in junior school

Well, I passed only because I was good in all other subjects and I guess the teachers did not want to see a D grade(which is just pass BTW, :p ) on my marks card. They always gave me C . :rofl: :rofl:

In High school though, I became so terrible that I got C,D. :p aaah who the hell cares abt that anyway?? :bleh: :tongue:

@Saumil: Are you referring to any specific personality or was the character completely fictitious? Great job anyhow. I could never draw, never will either.

I barely earn a buck as a writer so..

Back