Our Professors are great!!!

A Tribute to the Professors of India (not all professors of course),
on their usage of English
# Inside the Class:
* Both of u three, get out of the class.
* (Facing the Board) Dont talk in front of my back.
* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.
* Shhh... quiet, boys... the principal just passed away in the
corridor. :rofl:
* You, meet me behind the class. (meaning AFTER the class...)
* Close the doors of the windows please... I have winter in my nose
today.
* Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.
* Take 5cm wire of any length.
* shhh... quite, the principal is rotating in the school.

# About his family:
* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls...(?)

# At the ground:
* All of! you, stand in a straight circle.
* There is no wind in the ball.

# To a boy, angrily:
* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk?

# Giving a punishment:
* You, rotate the ground four times...
* You, go and under-stand the tree...
* You three of you, stand together separately.
* Why are you late - say YES or NO... (?)

Sir at his best:
Sir had once gone to a film with his wife. By chance, he happened to
see one of our boys at the theatre, though the boy did not see them. So
the next day at school (to that boy):
"Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theatre :rofl:

source: Email

These kind of jokes my Friends used to crack on our professors. Now i see it's present elsewhere also. HEHE. some of them are really funny.

POOR Indian profs.

This one happened really at MES, or so, a frnd of mine who studied there told me:

Lady prof is teaching, then a donkey makes noise outside, most of them look outa the window, so she says, "why do you look at the donkey when I am here!!"

also ....."open the window ,let the airforce come in

did u realise...that we need to thank our teachers on mothers day as well as teachers day.coz...a mother puts only the baby to sleep,where as the teacher puts every1 to sleep :p

Saw all of these somewhere...got a mail full of these i think...damn funny .
I remember once my Engg. Drawin prof. said " Everyone in the class should score above the class avg " . :rofl: :rofl:
It was hell tryin not to laugh out .

bosky101 said:

I think you mean atmosphere.......

And a friend told me abt this teacher in an NIT who doesn't know how to speak proper English.

Once, he got angry at a student and told him to stand up. The teacher went to the student, said "Follow me". He walked outside the class, told the student "Don't follow me" and walked back into the class!!!! :rofl:

All because he could not say "Get Out".!!!!!

Well, I am still in college and some of the teacher are HILARIOUS!!!!

But otherwise, college life is boring. Nothing like what we imagined it to be. College life was supposed to be full of fun, masti and playing pranks on teachers, bunking college, and all that.

But at the moment it is sooooo drab and dull :mad: ..... The only way I can get through college is by reading novels in class........ :bleh:

Lol I used to do that in school, that is the past two years, we had chem class in the morning always, classes wud start at 730 hrs, I wud get up at something like 705, so I used to grab my newspaper everyday, put it in my bag, read it in my chem class. then read novels in phy class. play football during english class and escape to comp lab(the other one meant for juniors, it has nice net conn/AC) during IP class. Math was the only class I used to behave like a proper student...Now I am gettin a doubt that I wont be able to sit thru all classes in coll, having done this at school :(

Well only a month back I used to play music on my 3300 in my Power Electronics class,the guys at the back row used to pass the phone along with an ngage from from desk to desk so by the time the poor old soul got to one of us,it was playing 'its my life' in the other corner of the class.... :eek:hyeah:
That prof. was a bit too old with poor hearing didn't help even the odds either. :rofl:
I still smile when I remember how he asked 'How u pass?' ;)

Sir to a Girl Student :
Yesterday you were lie-ing with me ...today you are lie-ing with me and I am very sure tomorrow also you will be lie-ing with me.
:rofl:

bosky101 said:

did u realise...that we need to thank our teachers on mothers day as well as teachers day.coz...a mother puts only the baby to sleep,where as the teacher puts every1 to sleep :p

:rofl: very true. I have loads of experience

Back