OC & Modding "Over 8.2GHz @ CPU-Z " -duck

^^^Very renowned overclocker from Japan(though I dont know why he is not able to replicate his efforts in the latest configs, maybe because of the money involved), even untill a few months ago, he had the CPUz WR with him. And ofcourse as you said heavily modded Asus Commando, which is favored by many looking for CPUz WR.

thebanik said:
^^^Very renowned overclocker..
Yeah I know that (and a lot more so would appreciate it if few folks stop nitpicking and question my intelligence >_<). When I say Duck- it means Duck as in Duck as in quack quack :p.

The Sorcerer said:
Yeah I know that (and a lot more so would appreciate it if few folks stop nitpicking and question my intelligence >_<). When I say Duck- it means Duck as in Duck as in quack quack :p.
Got it Boss, no questioning of your intelligence, :p

ROFL Sorcey!!

Pure Awesomeness.. the man is a rockstar! So is the board.. never got one even after requesting one to ASUS India :D Usual scene!!

How on earth did he RAISE the multiplier to 26x? :O. I had a similar spec Pentium D 3.0Ghz but that had a max multiplier of 15x ....

RD274 said:
How on earth did he RAISE the multiplier to 26x? :O. I had a similar spec Pentium D 3.0Ghz but that had a max multiplier of 15x ....
Aah, I was also thinking the same, looks like he cheated his way to the WR. :no:

Now that the sarcasm is over, how on earth did you conclude that its a Pentium D that the overclocker has used??? Its a cedarmill Celeron 360, which has a stock speed of 3.46Ghz and a multiplier of 26.

Back