The List

8800GT
Biostar TP35D2-A7
CoolerMaster 600W
Microsoft Zune 30GB
Creative EP630
Buffalow G54S
Kingston 4gb SD card

and the best of the lot Mio C520 GPS which is hacked and is running Destinator, have Satguide's one india map installed but is serving more as a pocket PC, if there ever was a brilliant purchase i made, this is surely one of em, ill have a detailed thread on it as and when i get some time

and a few other things that i had but never posted

Dell E248WFP
Chieftec CH01

oh and sorry about that lying MX5021's speaker, fell down when adjusting the wires to take the pic :p

thanks for everyone involved in the above purchase, i feel i shud change the Proccy as well, lets see how it goes

congrats man i guess it was a long time coming. so when are you upgrading the zen ?

the Zune was a million $

not a big deal coz i sold 1 share of TE and earned that much :p

and dont think ill be upgrading the zen this year, maybe next year, its still serving me pretty good, although that accident recently pisses me off, wasted 6k on repairs otherwise wud have got a sound card or a good 5 channel amp :(

gannu said:
Congrats..

Nice and wise purchases; :)

But u stole the title name I was intending to keep for mine; :p

oh yes, i almost forgot to add, got a telepathy DIY kit as well and hence the steal :p

Rave said:
the Zune was a million $
not a big deal coz i sold 1 share of TE and earned that much :p

and dont think ill be upgrading the zen this year, maybe next year, its still serving me pretty good, although that accident recently pisses me off, wasted 6k on repairs otherwise wud have got a sound card or a good 5 channel amp :(

ah its ok zen is better than swift anyway :lol:

just tell yourself that till you upgrade

Rave said:
yes wtf, anyone care to decipher? :O

Lol, I think he said "hw about pimping ur second wife!!!"

Perhaps ur new comp has taken the place of a 2nd wife or a 'Southein'!! :lol: :rofl:

poor rave; :lol:

Back