PC Peripherals Overheat??

tonysamnoel

Disciple
Sep 8, 2009
Guys..i upgraded ma Processor to P4 3.0GHz HT 478 Socket:D
'n my old processor ws P4 1.7GHz..'n the problm is my idle CPU heat is 64-68 Degree's..'n FAN Speed 4441 RPM..:eek:hyeah:
while in the time of rendering CPU Heat Changes to 81+ Degree's..:hap2:
i hav a stock heat sink from intel..wat shud i do..??or is that a normal heat??:huh:

nanoneo

Adept
Jul 21, 2009
tonysamnoel said:
Guys..i upgraded ma Processor to P4 3.0GHz HT Degree's..'n FAN Speed 4441 RPM..:eek:hyeah:

Why on earth are you kicked about this? Smiley Sarcasm?
Plus, you have to post more details. What Cabinet are you using? how many fans? whats the ambient room temp?

tonysamnoel

Disciple
Sep 8, 2009
saqib_khan said:
This temp is not normal. Does this problem started immediately after changing ur CPU?

yea..it started immediately after changing my cpu..nw am frm it..i juz chkd the CPU Temp.. i ws shockd..temp rising..also fan RPM..

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Apr 18, 2009
tonysamnoel said:
Guys..i upgraded ma Processor to P4 3.0GHz HT 478 Socket:D
'n my old processor ws P4 1.7GHz..'n the problm is my idle CPU heat is 64-68 Degree's..'n FAN Speed 4441 RPM..:eek:hyeah:
i hav a stock heat sink from intel..wat shud i do..??or is that a normal heat??:huh:

plz buy a good noise isolating earphone, noise can damage ur ears. My p4 almost did.:eek:hyeah:

P4 max tem is arnd 78
Idle is arnd 50-60

Get a 3rd party cooler like hyper TX3 or Igloo and problem solved. Cleaning and applying grease etc will reduce temps but it will be back soon.
I suggest chuck tht proccy as soon as u can.

ocizer

Disciple
Sep 3, 2009
who installed the cpu cooler

if u did it

then check that thing again

this happened once with me(one screw was loose and the temps did raise to 75:mad:)

by tightening the screws u can establish a firm contact with the cpu

if that doesnt help its time to change the thermal compound

normally the fan should run at 800rpm with your idle temps at 50c

FAN Speed 4441 RPM

your fan is really having a bad time:tongue: