P2P or Torrent???

lovebhai007 said:
Torrents are safe and better than P2P..

u said it..seeing the replies here i decided to try out limewire...& installed limewire...

searched for a old classic song "nothings gonna change my love for you "

& downloaded only to see that it was a ad for some adultfriendfinder website...how lame is that...thankgoodness i didnt send it to the friend who i downloaded it for...:rofl:

Torrents rawk...only thing is ... old torrents lose the seeders cause the loong seeding list looks a lil uneasy...:(

i dont seed any torrents more than 5 at a time..

the peer to peer program i use is limewire( music, videos, documents, images or programs)!

this program is fast and is a lot better than using torrent!

unless like they said before, your downloading a file bigger than 5GB:p

download limewire "Here"

Download the free version :p its free!:p:D hehe!...

um ive used everything. its more difficult to find good ftp 0day, scene releases if ur not part of the scene, additonally u have to pay a monthly subscription for non underground ftp sites. Though it is easier to find good downloads on non underground ones. I get the same speeds with torrents 1.1MBps. N the releases on torrents come out around the same time as these ftp sites. Cuz good torrent upload themes either make the releases or get them from these ftp, scener, 0day sites. NOn torrent p2p software like limewire takes to long to increase speed n usually ill max out at 200-300KBps. U just have to know how to port forward well, increase ur half open connections for xp not for vista cuz it does it automatically. N u have to know good private torrent sites. Like i do. Everything i download from torrents i get atleast 1MB/s to 1.2MB/s which is the max of my connection. N thats 1 megabyte a second not bits. Ive used all of the programs for atleast 4-5 yrs. Others a lil longer. Additionally i reach those speeds in less than 6 seconds.

N i have a different site for my movies, my tv shows, my music, my apps. On good torrent sites ( not the public crappy ones u guys r probably used to or the crappy open signup communities) i can download a 720p episode of 2gigs n around 20minutes. I also have the selection of choosing between different encoder groups for the same file. But at different qualities. You can select between different bitrates, between resolutions 720p 1080p 480p 1080i. Music i can download a song in about 6 seconds. N i do know what im talkin about. But it is easier n more convient to download specific songs from limewire. Thats the only reason i use it. If im looking for a specific song. But for whole albums. Ill use torrents. 12 song cd in about a minute. Movies are just like tv shows. Select different bitrates, resolutions, encoder groups.

N dont ask me about the sites. I dont even like tellin u the information i just posted. Most true torrenters like to keep this shit secret

Oh n im going to delete this post n 1 hour

Back