Audio P6T deluxe + AL vs4241 speakers?

shroff87

Disciple
hey guys i'm planning to buy the altec lansing vs4241 in a day or two .. i've got a p6t deluxe, will the onboard be good enough or should i buy a card? was considering the xonar dx but i'm just not confident about drivers! not an audiophile and infact this will be my first good quality speakers .. lol .. used cheap 2.0 speakers for a long time! using creative sbs 200-something speakers :p

lol i didn't notice the white text initially :p thanks toxicmind!

what about the strange buzzing sound that comes from the woofer? some get it and some don't according to reviews :S any input?

shroff87 said:
hey guys i'm planning to buy the altec lansing vs4241 in a day or two .. i've got a p6t deluxe, will the onboard be good enough or should i buy a card? was considering the xonar dx but i'm just not confident about drivers! not an audiophile and infact this will be my first good quality speakers .. lol .. used cheap 2.0 speakers for a long time! using creative sbs 200-something speakers :p

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Frankly, it doesn't make sense to spend 4k+ on a sound card for a speaker system which doesn't even cost that much. Does it?

To have a creative x fi or xonar dx, a mx 5021 would be the minimum I guess.

Back