Pagalguy and IIMK give free Giftmate vouchers

cybertragic

Disciple
Just spoke to a friend and he told me that another friend of his just got 2 more Rs. 250/- vouchers on his existing Giftmate account on which he already got voucher 250 for the initial survey. Couldn't get the details coz he was in a hurry, didnt know the details himself and has exams coming up. Can someone please confirm. The 2 new ways are:

1. Taking a survey on B-Schools on Pagalguy.com

2. Taking part in some online quiz on IIM Kozhikode's website (they have some festival going) which opens only after 11 pm

I haven't been able to check myself coz my net is really screwed up and slow today. Can someone please check and let us know the details.

Also is it possible to receive multiple 250 gifts on the same mobile no.? People who shopped on Indiaplaza and voted on Nach Baliye please confirm.

yeah...my sis is doing her MBA in IIT Kharagpur.....tht quiz thing is true.. so is the pagalguy survey...but dunno if its still on...wil ask her n confirm....

The offer seems to be there. Even I tried using an exisiting giftmate number but havent got it till now. But its mentioned you will only get the voucher within 48 hours.

papal.jpg

Anyway the survey has way too many questions than the first giftmate survey :p

And here are the details regarding the IIMK quiz. But the site isnt loading. Very slow.

IIMK Backwaters Online Events Update

Here’s something to challenge all you cricket buffs out there.

So you eat, drink, sleep cricket? Think you know everything about the game? Well. Let’s see!

The Theme for tonight’s episode of PayMate PrimeTime is – you guessed it - CRICKET!!!

20 questions to test your cricketing acumen and separate the best from the rest.

Send in an all-correct solution to be proclaimed the CRICKET GOD.

Prizes worth Rs.2500 for tonight. And of course, every participant wins Rs.250!

There’s no catch here. You win a GiftMate voucher worth Rs.250 that can be spent at 2500+ online stores.

(Real money that can buy you a whole lot of goodies on the net! Details at www.giftmate.co.in/merchants.asp ).

Where: IIMK Backwaters 2008 IIMK Backwaters 2008

PayMate PrimeTime is a series of online quizzes and puzzles held alternately.

This event is OPEN TO ALL l. Any individual based in India can participate in it.

Each general quiz would be based on a different theme.

The schedule for the quizzes and puzzles is as follows:

15th to 24th December

1st to 10th January

Every quiz/puzzle would be launched at 2300 hrs.

Todays quiz starts in an hour. So get ready guys.

^too many question r not a prob..tab and space bar make filling it very fast...

Lets try the iit one tonight...

By the way , they'l give voucher numbers i think...
So i think we can take it deposit it directly in our account right??

^^ That was mentioned in the IIMK site. I didnt find anything written explicitly like that in papalguy site. But I think the same rule applies to all paymate/giftmate offers.

But maybe inspite of the rule you maybe lucky to get the voucher as the OP said. :)

Hey On the pagal site they said as a token of thanks we give u a rs 250 voucher..
So screw those terms and conditions, its hard earned 250rs...

Why is this thread not coming up in forum searches, :S i tried both "giftmate" and "pagalguy" but it didn't show up in the results. I only came to know about it from another thread. :)

Back